Lonnie Bush grew up in Springfield Ohio and joined the navy when he was just 18 years old. While finishing up his commitment in the Navy Lonnie decided to get his real estate license and began helping buyers and sellers. After retiring from the United States Nave in 1997 Lonnie began practicing real estate full time and quickly realized that he wanted to be a team leader. He stayed on the path for success after joining RE/MAX and opened his own office in 2006. Lonnie and his team are consistently selling over 300 houses a year ever since.
Join us as Lonnie shares his realtor mindset and a glance at his journey to becoming a Real Estate Rockstar getting micro with how he runs things.
Quotes To Live By
- ‘Following up is more important than capturing the lead!’ – Lonnie Bush Click to Tweet
- MyOutDesk: Discover how a MyOutDesk Virtual Assistant can help you grow your business. Schedule a free consultation today!
- Vyral Marketing: Top agents around the entire county are using Vyral Marketing and in fact I am too, go to www.HibanDigital.com/Vyral and get a copy of my real estate marketing campaigns, the ones that work for me.
- GoBundance is an exclusive tribe of hard charging and high achieving entrepreneurs, passive income wizards, and bestselling authors gathered together for adventure, masterminding, and accountability. Join our upcoming mastermind event.
In this Episode, We Also Talk About
- How and why you should get micro with you you run your business.
- How to double your potential by going backward.
- The power of confidence in life and in business.
- The power of the W’s in real estate.
- The power of figuring out leverage.
- How break through your goals!
- Plus so much more!
Thank & Connect with Lonnie
If you enjoyed this interview and would like to show Lonnie some love for coming on the show, you can do so easily by clicking on the link below!
Thanks for Rocking Out
Thank you for tuning in to Pat Hiban Interviews Real Estate Rockstars, we appreciate you! To get more Rockstar content sent directly to your device as it becomes available, subscribe on iTunes or Stitcher! Reviews on iTunes are extremely helpful and appreciated! We read each and every one of them, please feel free to leave your email so that we can personally reach out and say thanks! Have any questions? Tweet me, Facebook me, or call 410.750.6746, and ask Pat anything. Then head on over to Bare Naked Agent for his answers, and advice. Thanks, and keep rockin!
Audible-Your first book is FREE!!! click here and get a 30 day free trial –Click Here Now
Read the New York Times Best Selling Book with an introduction by Gary Keller – Read Now