What does it take to be a Real Estate Rockstar? Join us as Lucas shares his realtor mindset and a glance at his journey to becoming a member of the REALTOR® Magazine 30 Under 30 Class of 2014, and a Real Estate Rockstar.
Positive energy gets it done, it breeds success in business. From selling million dollar farms to 3,900 dollar lots, Lucas Edington has become a master of selling his lifestyle. This incredible 30 Under 30 Real Estate agent is a thoroughbred, and is committed to running with the thoroughbreds. From taking potential clients hunting and fishing, to carrying a man across a swamp, there is nothing that Lucas won’t do to seal the deal. Join us to learn how with good old fashion hard work and proper marketing, you can become the go to, for all things Real Estate in your area.
- Infiniti HR: In addition to their full service outsourcing models that include PEO and ASO arrangements, Infiniti HR offers a broad range of HR consulting services for that one time project or on a continual basis.
- 6 Steps to 7 Figures: A Real Estate Professional’s Guide to Building Wealth and Creating Your Own Destiny
- Audible: Go audibletrial.com/hiban to get your 1 Free month trial, and your 1 FREE book.
Real Estate AH-HA Moment
- Lucas’ Real Estate AH-HA moment came on a listing appointment one evening. He was showing a client a potential plot of land when they came up to a swamp. There were two options, walk through the swamp or turn back; and by creating option 3, Lucas sold the property. Listen in to hear how he did it.
In this Episode, We Also Talk About:
- How to be active in the community.
- How to give back.
- Change the way you look at Real Estate.
- How to sell your lifestyle.
- How to run with the thoroughbreds.
- How to move peacocks.
- How to take your business to the swamps.
- How to dominate your market.
- Plus so much more!
Thank Lucas on Twitter
If you enjoyed this interview and would like to show Raj some love for coming on the show, you can do so easily by clicking on the link below!
Thanks for Rocking Out
Thank you for tuning in to Pat Hiban Interviews Real Estate Rockstars, we appreciate you!
Reviews on iTunes are extremely helpful and appreciated! We read each and every one of them, please feel free to leave your email so that we can personally reach out and say thanks!
Thanks, and keep rockin!
Audible-Your first book is FREE!!! click here and get a 30 day free trial –Click Here Now
Read the New York Times Best Selling Book with an introduction by Gary Keller – Read Now