Arguably the greatest Payroll, Insurance and Human Resource Outsourcing Sales Professional ever to travel this planet….. Mark Schwaiger is tenaciously searching for new ways to make the world a better place through personal service. Mark shares secrets and tips that will help you and Uncle Sam remain on good terms and help maximize your profit along the way.
Join us as Mark shares his realtor mindset and a glance at his journey to becoming a Real Estate Rockstar by focusing on Payroll, Insurance, and Human Resource Outsourcing.
Quotes To Live By
- ‘Don’t apologize for being excellent and getting results!’ – Mark Schwaiger Click to Tweet
- Give Mark Schwaiger a shot and managing your Payroll, HR and benefits. Learn more here or email Mark and tell him Pat Hiban sent you.
- Vyral Marketing: Top agents around the entire county are using Vyral Marketing and in fact I am too, go to www.HibanDigital.com/Vyral and get a copy of my real estate marketing campaigns, the ones that work for me.
- GoBundance is an exclusive tribe of hard charging and high achieving entrepreneurs, passive income wizards, and bestselling authors gathered together for adventure, masterminding, and accountability. Join our upcoming mastermind event.
In this Episode, We Also Talk About
- How to manage a payroll model under a co-employment contract
- How to stabilize your unemployment rates
- Why the real estate industry is getting audited more and more
- How to outsource things that aren’t fun
- The power of engaging an employee
- How to break through your goals
- Plus so much more!
Thank & Connect with Mark
If you enjoyed this interview and would like to connect with Mark and thank him for his rock solid advice, you can do so easily by following the link below.
Thanks for Rocking Out
Thank you for tuning in to Pat Hiban Interviews Real Estate Rockstars, we appreciate you! To get more Rockstar content sent directly to your device as it becomes available, subscribe on iTunes or Stitcher! Reviews on iTunes are extremely helpful and appreciated! We read each and every one of them, please feel free to leave your email so that we can personally reach out and say thanks! Have any questions? Tweet me, Facebook me, or call 410.750.6746, and ask Pat anything. Then head on over to Bare Naked Agent for his answers, and advice. Thanks, and keep rockin!
Audible-Your first book is FREE!!! click here and get a 30 day free trial –Click Here Now
Read the New York Times Best Selling Book with an introduction by Gary Keller – Read Now