Hear how you can succeed as a solo agent by following the example set by real estate rockstar Mark Simone. Famous for his tenacity when it comes to following-up with leads, Mark shares a ton of valuable nuggets in his interview with Pat. Listen now and you’ll hear exactly how an “engagement vs. posting” social media strategy, systems for following-up and note-taking, time blocking, finding the right support staff and much more will help you skyrocket your solo agent success.
Mark is a 2nd generation, Baltimore-based Realtor. Having grown up in his family’s boutique real estate brokerage, Mark acquired many skills and talents at an early age, which helped him launch his own career in real estate in 2003. His tireless focus on personal and professional growth drives him to continually provide a higher level of quality services to the marketplace. Mark has had the privilege of personally representing over 750 Buyers and Sellers thus far in his career. He has received many awards and acknowledgements for being a Top Producer, both in units sold and sales volume. The long-term relationships and friendships he’s forged with his clients are what he cherishes the most.
After living downtown for 14 years in the Fells Point and Brewer’s Hill neighborhoods, Mark and his wife now reside in Phoenix, MD. They welcomed their first child together in early 2015, and are expecting another baby boy in Spring 2017. During his free time, Mark enjoys reading, following Baltimore sports and spending time outdoors.
Join us as Mark shares his mindset and a glance at his journey to becoming a Real Estate Rockstar by becoming a Top Producer in real estate.
Listen to today’s show and learn:
- How Mark started as a solo agent [5:35]
- Mark’s transition into using social media to cultivate business [7:27]
- Mark’s farming process on social media [10:08]
- Mark’s “engagement versus posting” strategy on Facebook [15:20]
- How Mark’s business looked like last year [20:43]
- How Mark started to hit the ground running flying solo [25:19]
- Mark’s shift in mindset and using time-blocking to be more efficient and successful [27:24]
- Mark’s GCI and net profit [29:43]
- Hear Mark’s systems and detailed process for following up with leads creates business [31:03]
- What drives Mark to continue in the business [37:09]
- How to break through your goals.
- Plus so much more!
Related Links and Resources:
Thanks for Rocking Out
Thank you for tuning in to Pat Hiban Interviews Real Estate Rockstars, we appreciate you! To get more Rockstar content sent directly to your device as it becomes available, subscribe on iTunes or Stitcher! Reviews on iTunes are extremely helpful and appreciated! We read each and every one of them, please feel free to leave your email so that we can personally reach out and say thanks! Have any questions? Tweet me, Facebook me, or call 410.750.6746, and ask Pat anything. Don’t forget to head on over to Bare Naked Agent for Pat’s answers, and advice. Thank you Rockstar Nation, and keep rockin!
Audible-Your first book is FREE!!! click here and get a 30 day free trial –Click Here Now
Read the New York Times Best Selling Book with an introduction by Gary Keller – Read Now