Nicole Dufala started in the business in 2001 as a real estate appraiser and started an appraisal firm. She obtained her RE license in 2010, struggled through her first year in the business until joining KW in 2011 and began building a team. Nicole’s husband joined her team a little over 2 years ago. Nicole is a mother of 3 boys, married for 18 years to her best friend and business partner. She loves running marathons and doing triathlons. Join us as Nicole shares her realtor mindset and a glance at her journey to becoming a Real Estate Rockstar by providing service that exceeds expectations. Quotes To Live By
- “Everybody that you talk to is an opportunity for business.” – Nicole Dufala Click To Tweet
- “Stop buying leads.” – Nicole Dufala Click To Tweet
- “Real estate is a contact sport, the more people you talk to, the more opportunities you have for business.” – Nicole Dufala Click To Tweet
- “I think most real estate agents think of it as a job and I think of it as a lifestyle.” – Nicole Dufala Click To Tweet
- HomeKeepr: Stay valuable to your clients long after the closing
- Team Leads: Sell more homes with Team Leads!
- Vyral Marketing: Top agents around the entire county are using Vyral Marketing and in fact I am too, go to www.HibanDigital.com/Vyral and get a copy of my real estate marketing campaigns, the ones that work for me.
- GoBundance is an exclusive tribe of hard charging and high achieving entrepreneurs, passive income wizards, and bestselling authors gathered together for adventure, masterminding, and accountability.
- MyOutDesk: MyOutDesk becomes familiar with your real estate systems and personality profiles before recommending Real Estate Virtual Assistants for you to interview. Use Virtual Assistants to grow your Real Estate Business. Sign up today at www.myoutdesk.com/hiban.
- National Association of Expert Advisors: NAEA is the official coaching company of Pat Hiban Interviews Real Estate Rockstars. Find out what they can do for you here!
- What makes an agent successful vs. unsuccessful?
- Where to invest your savings.
- Learning to stop buying leads.
- Real estate as a contact sport.
- How to go from 2 to 120 houses sold!
- How to break through your goals.
- Plus so much more!
Thank & Connect with Nicole
If you enjoyed this interview and would like to connect with Nicole and thank her for her rock solid advice, you can do so easily by following the link below.
Thanks for Rocking Out
Thank you for tuning in to Pat Hiban Interviews Real Estate Rockstars, we appreciate you! To get more Rockstar content sent directly to your device as it becomes available, subscribe on iTunes or Stitcher! Reviews on iTunes are extremely helpful and appreciated! We read each and every one of them, please feel free to leave your email so that we can personally reach out and say thanks! Have any questions? Tweet me, Facebook me, or call 410.750.6746, and ask Pat anything. Don’t forget to head on over to Bare Naked Agent for Pat’s answers, and advice. Thank you Rockstar Nation, and keep rockin!
Audible-Your first book is FREE!!! click here and get a 30 day free trial –Click Here Now
Read the New York Times Best Selling Book with an introduction by Gary Keller – Read Now