What does it take to be a Real Estate Rockstar? Join us as Patrick shares his realtor mindset and a glance at his journey to becoming a Real Estate Rockstar.
Before getting into Real Estate, and being the #1 Re/Max team in Florida, Patrick would sit on the edge and pray “God Help Me, Gold Help Me”. Then, Patrick Stracuzzi, The Godfather of Real Estate, was hit by a Mack truck when a car ran a red light. After suffering a lot, Patrick was looking for another way to provide for his family, and Real Estate found him. What started off as door knocking with his kids has turned into an empire in Stuart, Florida. It gets even better, as Patrick shares how a multi-million dollar development deal going belly up proved to be a blessing in disguise. With the strength to love everyone, this interview with Patrick will change not only your Real Estate business, but also your life!
- Infinit HR: In addition to their full service outsourcing models that include PEO and ASO arrangements, Infiniti HR offers a broad range of HR consulting services for that one time project or on a continual basis.
- 6 Steps to 7 Figures: A Real Estate Professional’s Guide to Building Wealth and Creating Your Own Destiny
- Audible: Go audibletrial.com/hiban to get your 1 Free month trial, and your 1 FREE book.
Real Estate AH-HA Moment
- Patrick has been through many experiences that have changed his life, yet with all of them, he continues to surrender to the situation and is always looking for good. When Patrick lost nearly $2M dollars to a developer he discovered his luck was right around the corner. After spewing his anger toward the individual to a group of strangers, he realized that he was better off leaving it in the past and moving on. Listen in to hear what happened next.
In this Episode, We Also Talk About:
- How to become a better communicator.
- How to start a business.
- Change the way you negotiate with your clients.
- How to find success in lives’ greatest failures.
- How and why to ask a lot of questions.
- How to love everyone, regardless of what they have done.
- How every failure strengthens us.
- Plus so much more!
Thank Patrick on Twitter
If you enjoyed this interview and would like to show Patrick some love for coming on the show, you can do so easily by clicking on the link below!
Thanks for Rocking Out
Thank you for tuning in to Pat Hiban Interviews Real Estate Rockstars, we appreciate you!
Reviews on iTunes are extremely helpful and appreciated! We read each and every one of them, please feel free to leave your email so that we can personally reach out and say thanks!
Thanks, and keep rockin!
Audible-Your first book is FREE!!! click here and get a 30 day free trial –Click Here Now
Read the New York Times Best Selling Book with an introduction by Gary Keller – Read Now