Ms. Rachel Adams is another REALTOR® Magazine 30 Under 30 honoree with a remarkable story and some powerful advice. After receiving her MBA from UC Davis Rachel did everything possible to avoid the advice of her father to go into real estate. After a few marketing gigs for the Sacramento Kings and a local winery Rachel found herself managing a real estate office. The security was great and the pay was decent but she kept seeing these commission checks go out and she definitely wanted a piece of the pie! After taking a seminar Rachel gained the courage to take the leap of faith and went for it with the attitude that she wanted to be the only one who controlled her earning potential. Two years later Rachel and her team are projected to do over 200 units and she is considered the “Listing Queen”.
What does it take to be a Real Estate Rockstar? Join us as Rachel shares her realtor mindset and a glance at her journey to becoming a Real Estate Rockstar, and a REALTOR® Magazine 30 Under 30 honoree.
- Agent Solutions: Get your listings seen by targeted buyers for a fraction of the cost and Maximize the potential of your next open house!
- Infiniti HR: In addition to their full service outsourcing models that include PEO and ASO arrangements, Infiniti HR offers a broad range of HR consulting services for that one time project or on a continual basis.
- 6 Steps to 7 Figures: A Real Estate Professional’s Guide to Building Wealth and Creating Your Own Destiny
Rookie to Rockstar
- Rachel expresses in this exclusive interview at the simplicity that she and her team have used to go from real estate rookies to REAL ESTATE ROCKSTARS!! By mapping out a set number of open houses and door knocks, learn how Rachel worked 7-days a week for 8 months to achieve her goals!
- Failing forward is how Rachel views her first year in Real Estate. After struggling to set and maintain expectations Rachel has reevaluated her business and is marching forward with knowledge that she has gained from those failures.
- Give your customers a realistic, logoed net sheet at your next listing appointment using Fidelity Agent 2.0.
Best Business Book
- 6 Steps to 7 Figures: A Real Estate Professional’s Guide to Building Wealth and Creating Your Own Destiny by Pat Hiban
In this Episode, We Also Talk About
- Why you should focus on conversions.
- How to find success in failure.
- How to set yourself up for success.
- How to become a listing machine.
- How to parachute into a new land and dominate.
- Why you must be a survivor.
- How to succeed in real estate.
- Plus so much more!
Thank & connect with Rachel on Twitter
If you enjoyed this interview and would like to show Rachel some love for coming on the show, you can do so easily by clicking on the link below!
Thanks for Rocking Out
Thank you for tuning in to Pat Hiban Interviews Real Estate Rockstars, we appreciate you!
Reviews on iTunes are extremely helpful and appreciated! We read each and every one of them, please feel free to leave your email so that we can personally reach out and say thanks!
Thanks, and keep rockin!
Audible-Your first book is FREE!!! click here and get a 30 day free trial –Click Here Now
Read the New York Times Best Selling Book with an introduction by Gary Keller – Read Now