If you’re hoping to rake in real estate leads on Facebook with some simple social media posts on listings and your ability to sell homes, you’re going to be disappointed. However, if you’re willing to put some extra time and effort into posting on topics that interest your audience, you’ll be surprised by how successful social media marketing can be.
The Hardcore Closer, Ryan Stewman, recently appeared on Real Estate Rockstars to share a few of his cutting-edge sales methods. One of these methods, the media marketing method, is great for agents who want to generate real estate leads via Facebook. Read on to learn how you can make this sales strategy work for you. For complete details on the media marketing method and Ryan’s other social media strategies, listen to the complete podcast below.
The Problem with Most Real Estate Facebook Marketing
According to Ryan, most real estate agents approach social media marketing the wrong way. Instead of tapping into the interests of potential clients, they relentlessly post about listings and their business in efforts to pull in real estate leads on Facebook. Unfortunately, it rarely works.
Think about it: Would you pay much attention to an endless stream of self-promoting posts? Probably not. In order to get the attention of your social media audience, you can’t focus solely on what you want to sell. To set yourself up for sales through Facebook, your content must be broader and more in tune with what your audience finds engaging.
Generate Real Estate Leads on Facebook with the Media Marketing Method
While engaging your social media audience with the right content might seem difficult at first, Facebook actually makes the entire process pretty simple and incredibly affordable. Just follow Ryan’s media marketing method and you can’t go wrong. Here it is in 3 easy steps:
- Pay attention to trending topics – You don’t need to guess when coming up with engaging content ideas for Facebook. Facebook’s Trending module lists the topics that currently interest your social media audience; it factors in location, friends’ timelines, and more before displaying a unique list of topics, which is why it’s such a great resource for engaging content ideas. When on a computer, you’ll see trending topics to the right of the Facebook News Feed.
- Follow the 80/20 rule when posting – 80% of the content you post should be non-promotional content based on the audience interests you identify via the Trending module. The remaining 20% of your content can be promotional in nature. In other words, out of every five posts you make, only one should promote your real estate business.
- Experience, extract, and engage – When the time comes to push out a promotional post, make it count with what Ryan refers to as the “E3 method.” Take a real estate experience, extract a lesson from it, and share it exponentially. For example, you could create content covering an experience where you helped a seller get more money for their home. Include a brief lesson explaining your marketing strategy and share it with your audience. After that, sit back and start generating tons of hot real estate leads on Facebook!
For more information and tips on generating real estate leads on Facebook, listen to the complete podcast interview with Ryan Stewman.
Audible-Your first book is FREE!!! click here and get a 30 day free trial –Click Here Now
Read the New York Times Best Selling Book with an introduction by Gary Keller – Read Now