By making sure that his wheels were more round than everyone else’s wheels, Richard Loudon has become the head of Simpson & Marwick Solicitors in Edinburgh, Aberdeen, Glasgow, and Dundee. Richard and his team have created a sophisticated tool that ensures they are always in the front running on listings with multiple offers. Lucky for Rockstar Nation, Richard shares this technique, and so much more including the accumulation of marginal advantage which is what sets him apart from the rest. It is not about doing 1 thing better, it is about doing all things a little bit better than everyone else.
What does it take to be a Real Estate Rockstar? Join us as Richard shares his realtor mindset and a glance at his journey to becoming a Real Estate Rockstar.
- Infiniti HR: In addition to their full service outsourcing models that include PEO and ASO arrangements, Infiniti HR offers a broad range of HR consulting services for that one time project or on a continual basis.
- 6 Steps to 7 Figures: A Real Estate Professional’s Guide to Building Wealth and Creating Your Own Destiny
- Audible: Go audibletrial.com/hiban to get your 1 Free month trial, and your 1 FREE book.
Real Estate AH-HA Moment
- Richard’s AH-HA moment came when reading an article that talked about British cycling. David Brailsford was quoted as saying “We made sure our wheels are more round than everyone else’s wheels”. This quote changed the way that Richard conducted business. Listen in to hear what happened next.
In this Episode, We Also Talk About
- How to win bids.
- How to maximize your profit.
- Change the way set yourself apart.
- How to make your wheels more round.
- How to keep things simple.
- How to build a mobile site.
- How to handle objections.
- How to avoid competitors low cutting you.
- Plus so much more!
Thank Richard on Twitter
If you enjoyed this interview and would like to show Richard some love for coming on the show, you can do so easily by clicking on the link below!
Thanks for Rocking Out
Thank you for tuning in to Pat Hiban Interviews Real Estate Rockstars, we appreciate you!
Reviews on iTunes are extremely helpful and appreciated! We read each and every one of them, please feel free to leave your email so that we can personally reach out and say thanks!
Thanks, and keep rockin!
Audible-Your first book is FREE!!! click here and get a 30 day free trial –Click Here Now
Read the New York Times Best Selling Book with an introduction by Gary Keller – Read Now