Are you ready for the impending real estate lead bubble and the ramifications that will follow? Sam Monreal, VP of Business Development at Rokrbox, eats, drinks and breathes real estate lead conversion. And while he is not here to preach doom and gloom, he is, however, very realistic about the state of online lead conversions for real estate agents and real estate teams. More importantly, he is sharing a success formula you can put into action now to convert online leads at a higher rate and prepare yourself for when the real estate lead bubble pops. Get ready to convert more leads and make more commission dollars with the help of Sam Monreal!
Listen to today’s show and learn:
- Sam’s brief bio [2:15]
- What Rokrbox focuses on and specializes in [5:06]
- Where the name Rokrbox came from and what it is all about [6:09]
- The real estate lead industry and lead conversion business today [9:05]
- Bubble in real estate industry that no one is talking about [9:32]
- What exactly are “leads” in 2017 [13:00]
- The surprising (and maybe shocking) lead gen ROI for today’s real estate teams [17:45]
- The change in the consumer behavior today [25:29]
- The core things that real estate agents should do to increase their conversion numbers to have a successful real estate team [28:22]
- The analogy that Sam uses at Rokrbox [33:06]
- What happens when a real estate lead bubble pops [36:31]
- How to break through your goals.
- Plus so much more!
Sam Monreal is the Founder and Head Coach of Sam Monreal Coaching and Consulting. He is a passionate and results-oriented sales and marketing expert with nearly two decades of experience in diverse corporate and start-up environments. His multifaceted background includes managing a multi-million dollar portfolio of investor assets at Charles Schwab (top 5% company-wide); managing AT&T Wireless’ national advertising campaign focused on urban and African-American markets at SandersWingo; and closing several of the largest technology deals in industry history at AllClear ID (formerly Debix) as Regional Sales Manager over the Eastern United States. Sam was also a Sales Director at Spredfast, a late-stage technology startup, where he helped Fortune 500 organizations manage their social media landscape and strategy. Most recently, Sam was the Director of Sales at the Heyl Group, which was named to the Inc. 5000 Fastest Growing Companies in America; and the VP of Sales at rokrbox where he grew that organization more than 4000% in a single year. He brings a functional business background to your team that combines his passion for conscious development with driving organizational success and profitability. Sam attended the Red McCombs School of Business at the University of Texas at Austin on a National Hispanic Scholar Scholarship. He lives in Austin, Texas, with his daughter Iris.
Related Links and Resources:
- Sam Monreal Coaching and Consulting
- rokrbox TV: Learn What’s Working with ISAs and The Most Effective Strategies for Lead Conversion with Josh Cunningham and Sam Monreal
Thanks for Rocking Out
Thank you for tuning in to Pat Hiban Interviews Real Estate Rockstars, we appreciate you! To get more Rockstar content sent directly to your device as it becomes available, subscribe on iTunes or Stitcher! Reviews on iTunes are extremely helpful and appreciated! We read each and every one of them, please feel free to leave your email so that we can personally reach out and say thanks! Have any questions? Tweet me, Facebook me, or call 410.750.6746, and ask Pat anything. Don’t forget to head on over to Bare Naked Agent for Pat’s answers, and advice. Thank you Rockstar Nation, and keep rockin!
Audible-Your first book is FREE!!! click here and get a 30 day free trial –Click Here Now
Read the New York Times Best Selling Book with an introduction by Gary Keller – Read Now