Coming to you from The Adelaide Market in South Australia is a great interview with Rosemary. Starting in Real Estate at age 15, Rosemary is currently dealing with an increasing market, and she is dominating it. Last year, she sold 145 properties at an average sales price of 320 thousand dollars. Booking appointments and seeing people face-to-face is the one thing that she suggests that all Real Estate Agents do more of. Find out where the people are and ask them if there is anything that you can help them with in terms of Real Estate. Rosemary does a great job of diving into the Australian Real Estate game, and sharing with us how they do it in The Land Down Under!
What does it take to reach the top of the market? Join us as Rosemary shares his Real Estate mindset and tells the story of her journey to becoming a successful Real Estate Rockstar.
Quote of The Day
- “Have the confidence and the courage to take risks and you’ll find that things will come together for you.” – Rosemary Auricchio
- 6 Steps to 7 Figures: A Real Estate Professional’s Guide to Building Wealth and Creating Your Own Destiny
- Audible: Go audibletrial.com/hiban to get your 1 Free month trial, and your 1 FREE book.
Real Estate AH-HA Moment
- Rosemary’s AH-HA Moment goes all the way back to her childhood. While watching her parents work very hard in the hospitality industry, Rosemary learned quickly that hard work is rewarded. One day, her father said to her “Rosemary if you want to succeed in life, you have to work hard. If you are prepared to work hard, you will do well.” These words have stuck with her day in and day out on her journey through life!
Rosemary’s Big Goal
- Rosemary’s big goal for this year is to make Gold Status in the LJ Hooker network. In order to achieve this, she will have to have over $1M in gross commissions.
Check Out That App
- Rosemary’s app advice was pretty lame, but she does use her iPad for everything, and loves Reminders
Audible-Your first book is FREE!!! click here and get a 30 day free trial –Click Here Now
Read the New York Times Best Selling Book with an introduction by Gary Keller – Read Now