Ryan Smith is the creator and host of The Niche Agent podcast and blog interviewing the top minds in the Real estate world. His goal is to help agents find, master and dominate their niche! Ryan is also a real estate agent in Toronto Canada and lays out the step by step process that you should take to becoming a Niche Agent.
Join us as Ryan shares his realtor mindset and a glance at his journey to becoming a Real Estate Rockstar and The Niche Agent!
Quotes To Live By
- ‘There is power in deciding who you are NOT!’ – Ryan Smith Click to Tweet
Start Your Niche
- Check out Ryan’s guide to starting your Niche HERE
- MyOutDesk: Discover how a MyOutDesk Virtual Assistant can help you grow your business. Schedule a free consultation today!
- Vyral Marketing: Top agents around the entire county are using Vyral Marketing and in fact I am too, go to www.HibanDigital.com/Vyral and get a copy of my real estate marketing campaigns, the ones that work for me.
- GoBundance is an exclusive tribe of hard charging and high achieving entrepreneurs, passive income wizards, and bestselling authors gathered together for adventure, masterminding, and accountability. Join our upcoming mastermind event.
In this Episode, We Also Talk About
- How to become a Niche Agent.
- Why you MUST have skills and MASTER them.
- How to do a real estate show.
- How to dominate your niche.
- How to start in real estate as a buyers agent.
- How age is NOT a factor in real estate.
- How break through your goals!
- Plus so much more!
- If you want to start podcasting but don’t have the time or knowledge to handle the whole process yourself, check out my friends over at Podcast Pilot. They will help you fly through the big skies of podcasting!
Thank & Connect with Ryan
If you enjoyed this interview and would like to show Ryan some love for coming on the show, you can do so easily by clicking on the link below!
Thanks for Rocking Out
Thank you for tuning in to Pat Hiban Interviews Real Estate Rockstars, we appreciate you! To get more Rockstar content sent directly to your device as it becomes available, subscribe on iTunes or Stitcher! Reviews on iTunes are extremely helpful and appreciated! We read each and every one of them, please feel free to leave your email so that we can personally reach out and say thanks! Have any questions? Tweet me, Facebook me, or call 410.750.6746, and ask Pat anything. Then head on over to Bare Naked Agent for his answers, and advice. Thanks, and keep rockin!
Audible-Your first book is FREE!!! click here and get a 30 day free trial –Click Here Now
Read the New York Times Best Selling Book with an introduction by Gary Keller – Read Now