725 Zillow reviews and counting! Samer Kuraishi shares his strategies for taking Zillow reviews to a whole new level. Learn he best time to ask for a review, how to respond to negative reviews proactively and much more.
Samer Kuraishi began his career in Real Estate at the tender age of 18 and has hit the ground running ever since. With over 16 years of Real Estate experience, and holding Real Estate licenses in Maryland, D.C., and Virginia, also holds a Certified Distressed Property Expert designation (CDPE), Samer quickly became the forerunner for real estate success in the Greater Washington Metropolitan area. Last quarter of 2015 Samer was named the CEO of A-K. Samer has managed and trained over 25 agents at one time and oversaw more than half a billion dollars in volume from his team in addition to selling over 200 million dollars’ worth of property himself. Samer is involved in multiple facets of the Real Estate industry. His aggressive, go-getter attitude but responsible and respectful manner has helped him secure long lasting clients and relationships nationwide, including government institutes, CEO’s, private companies and international clients.
Join us as Samer shares his mindset and a glance at his journey to becoming a Real Estate Rockstar by becoming a trend setter in the Real Estate Technology, Zillow and Social Media World.
Listen to today’s show and learn:
- Samer’s brief bio [3:42]
- Samer’s team structure [4:35]
- How Samer’s business looked like last year [5:10]
- On Samer’s business [7:32]
- What Samer does differently that’s getting him business [8:46]
- Hear the best time to ask clients for Zillow reviews [10:33]
- On working with buyers, sellers and renters and why renters are the seeds for future business [14:57]
- How Samer turned an antiquated brokerage into a technology-driven powerhouse [16:16]
- Learn Samer’s proactive strategy for negative online reviews [21:24]
- How to break through your goals.
- Plus so much more!
Related Links and Resources:
- Facebook Page
- A-K Real Estate – Washington DC, Maryland and Virginia Real Estate
- Fivestreet: Lead Consolidation and Response Software for Top Real Estate Teams and Brokers
- Follow Up Boss: Never Lose Another Real Estate Lead.
- Docusign: Send, sign and approve documents from wherever life takes you
Thanks for Rocking Out
Thank you for tuning in to Pat Hiban Interviews Real Estate Rockstars, we appreciate you! To get more Rockstar content sent directly to your device as it becomes available, subscribe on iTunes or Stitcher! Reviews on iTunes are extremely helpful and appreciated! We read each and every one of them, please feel free to leave your email so that we can personally reach out and say thanks! Have any questions? Tweet me, Facebook me, or call 410.750.6746, and ask Pat anything. Don’t forget to head on over to Bare Naked Agent for Pat’s answers, and advice. Thank you Rockstar Nation, and keep rockin!
Audible-Your first book is FREE!!! click here and get a 30 day free trial –Click Here Now
Read the New York Times Best Selling Book with an introduction by Gary Keller – Read Now