Sarita Dua is based in Portland, Oregon, and has been selling real estate for eleven years after fourteen years in high tech sales and marketing. She manages a team of buyers agents and administrative coordinators that is focused on big results. She has an innovative approach to selling real estate that is strong with buyers, works her database for referrals, and is a unique combination of high tech and high touch. In addition, she is a MAPS Coach for Keller Williams.
Join us as Sarita shares her realtor mindset and a glance at her journey to becoming a Real Estate Rockstar by winning with buyers.
Quotes To Live By
- ‘Tell me what it takes to win!’ – Sarita Dua Click to Tweet
Sarita’s book suggestion
You Need a Vacation
- Being too busy should never be a reason you forego taking some time off to relax. Here’s how to plan a getaway without your business suffering. Learn More Here
- Vyral Marketing: Top agents around the entire county are using Vyral Marketing and in fact I am too, go to www.HibanDigital.com/Vyral and get a copy of my real estate marketing campaigns, the ones that work for me.
- GoBundance is an exclusive tribe of hard charging and high achieving entrepreneurs, passive income wizards, and bestselling authors gathered together for adventure, masterminding, and accountability.
In this Episode, We Also Talk About
- Surviving on negotiation skills
- The power of FaceTime
- How to rock the buyer end of real estate
- What happens with deliberate focus
- How to build a lean mean real estate machine
- Why you should get away from splits
- The power of going paperless
- How to take more days off
- How to break through your goals
- Plus so much more!
Thank & Connect with Sarita
If you enjoyed this interview and would like to connect with Sarita and thank herfor his rock solid advice, you can do so easily by following the link below.
Thanks for Rocking Out
Thank you for tuning in to Pat Hiban Interviews Real Estate Rockstars, we appreciate you! To get more Rockstar content sent directly to your device as it becomes available, subscribe on iTunes or Stitcher! Reviews on iTunes are extremely helpful and appreciated! We read each and every one of them, please feel free to leave your email so that we can personally reach out and say thanks! Have any questions? Tweet me, Facebook me, or call 410.750.6746, and ask Pat anything. Don’t forget to head on over to Bare Naked Agent for Pat’s answers, and advice. Thank you Rockstar Nation, and keep rockin!
Audible-Your first book is FREE!!! click here and get a 30 day free trial –Click Here Now
Read the New York Times Best Selling Book with an introduction by Gary Keller – Read Now