After a disappointing experience buying his first house at age 19, Scottie Smith knew he needed to protect others from making the same mistakes. This fueled his passion for real estate education. As a broker-owner, Scottie is committed to integrity in doing business. The same care he takes with his clients, he takes with his agents. Over the past decade, Smith has taken the frustration he felt as a novice buyer and channeled it into a love for helping other people build wealth through real estate.
Join us as Scottie shares his mindset and a glance at his journey to becoming a Real Estate Rockstar by by helping people and making a difference in their lives.
Listen to today’s show and learn:
- Scottie’s brief bio [6:43]
- Scottie’s business [9:06]
- How Scottie started / his motivation [9:46]
- How Scottie’s business looks like today [11:12]
- What type of training Scottie offers [12:03]
- Tools [14:30]
- Scottie’s reading [16:56]
- What Scottie looks for in an investment [17:43]
- What agents do where the juice is not worth the squeeze [22:08]
- What Scottie did differently and the benefits of becoming 30 Under 30 [24:56]
- What a danger report is about [26:20]
- What Atlantic housing does [30:13]
- How to break through your goals.
- Plus so much more!
Related Links and Resources:
- Scottie Smith II and Associates
- Kunversion: Drive. Capture. Convert.
- The Richest Man in Babylon by George S. Clason
- Jesus Calling by Sarah Young
Thanks for Rocking Out
Thank you for tuning in to Pat Hiban Interviews Real Estate Rockstars, we appreciate you! To get more Rockstar content sent directly to your device as it becomes available, subscribe on iTunes or Stitcher! Reviews on iTunes are extremely helpful and appreciated! We read each and every one of them, please feel free to leave your email so that we can personally reach out and say thanks! Have any questions? Tweet me, Facebook me, or call 410.750.6746, and ask Pat anything. Don’t forget to head on over to Bare Naked Agent for Pat’s answers, and advice. Thank you Rockstar Nation, and keep rockin!
Audible-Your first book is FREE!!! click here and get a 30 day free trial –Click Here Now
Read the New York Times Best Selling Book with an introduction by Gary Keller – Read Now