In today’s digitally-driven world, real estate agents can dominate their local market by focusing on repetitive brand-building activities which resonate with their sphere of influence and prospective clients. Seth Price, VP of Industry Relations at Placester, dives deep into exactly how you can create your personal brand from scratch and then use consistency and velocity to build trust and dominate your local market in out latest podcast. Get ready to take notes because the information in this podcast – when put into action – will make you real estate profits!
Seth Price is on a mission to transform the way you think about branding and connecting with customers. He is the author of the “The Road to Recognition”, Host of The Craft of Marketing and Marketing Genius Podcasts. Seth is a mentor to startups, a wildly popular contributor to Huffington Post, Inman News, Startup Institute, Founders League and Marketing Profs. He is part of the founding team at Placester where he’s worn all of the go-to-market hats and helped the company build a 450,000-plus customer base and triple digit growth in less than ﬁve years. He doesn’t focus so much on how-to but more on how-to-think.
Join us as Seth shares his mindset and a glance at his journey to becoming a Real Estate Rockstar by becoming a branding expert dedicated to empowering personal brands to lead meaningful businesses and turn recognition into revenue.
Listen to today’s show and learn:
- Seth’s brief bio and his mission to help real estate agents with digital marketing [7:19]
- What Seth meant by “nobody wants to do business with a logo” [9:13]
- How to scale your personal brand when creating a team [14:42]
- The first place to start when creating a personal brand [19:27]
- Questions you can answer to find your niche and branding play [20:39]
- Good question to ask your SOI to help create your value proposition [23:22]
- How to figure out and build your repetitive brand-building activity [24:08]
- Why authenticity is the currency of trust [31:00]
- Seth’s definition of velocity and why it is important [32:01]
- How to break through your goals.
- Plus so much more!
Related Links and Resources:
- Seth Price: Speaker, Author and Brand Instigator
- The Craft of Marketing
- The Road to Recognition by Seth Price and Barry Feldman
- The Marketing Genius Podcast
- The Craft of Marketing Podcast
- Placester: IDX Websites, Lead Management & More
Thanks for Rocking Out
Thank you for tuning in to Pat Hiban Interviews Real Estate Rockstars, we appreciate you! To get more Rockstar content sent directly to your device as it becomes available, subscribe on iTunes or Stitcher! Reviews on iTunes are extremely helpful and appreciated! We read each and every one of them, please feel free to leave your email so that we can personally reach out and say thanks! Have any questions? Tweet me, Facebook me, or call 410.750.6746, and ask Pat anything. Don’t forget to head on over to Bare Naked Agent for Pat’s answers, and advice. Thank you Rockstar Nation, and keep rockin!
Audible-Your first book is FREE!!! click here and get a 30 day free trial –Click Here Now
Read the New York Times Best Selling Book with an introduction by Gary Keller – Read Now