Don’t make the mistake of thinking that buyers and sellers want to hear your resume or bio. They want to hear your story. Hear how to increase real estate sales by developing and sharing your story to form a connection with buyers and sellers – a connection that sets you apart from other agents in your market. This podcast with Heather Ann Havenwood is packed from beginning to end with valuable insights and information to help you share your story – your Hero’s Journey – with prospective clients and make more money in real estate.
Heather Ann Havenwood, CEO of Havenwood Worldwide, LLC and Chief Sexy Boss, is a serial entrepreneur and is regarded as a top authority on internet marketing, business strategies and marketing. Since marketing her first online business in 1999, bringing together clients and personal coaches, she has played an active role in the online marketing world since before most even had a home computer. In 2006 she started, developed and grew an online information marketing publishing company from ground zero to over $1 million in sales in less than 12 months. Starting without a list, a product, a name or an offer, Heather Ann molded her client into a successful guru now known as an expert in his field. Heather Ann has been named by a few as an ‘Icon Creator’ or the ‘Wizard Behind the Curtain’.
Join us as Heather shares her mindset and a glance at her journey to becoming a Real Estate Rockstar by becoming a top authority on internet marketing, business strategies and marketing.
Listen to today’s show and learn:
- Heather’s brief bio [3:49]
- The Hero’s Journey – The step by step process [7:39]
- The difference between your resume, your bio and your story [9:21]
- Stage 1 – Setup [10:10]
- Turning point 1 – The opportunity [10:47]
- Stage 2 – New Situation [12:02]
- Turning point 2 – Change of plans [12:31]
- Stage 3 – Progress [13:19]
- Turning point 3 – Point of no return [14:10]
- Stage 4 – Complications and Higher Stakes [14:42]
- Turning point 4 – Major setback [15:38]
- Stage 5 – Retreats to Identity and Fully Returns to Essence [16:06]
- Turning point 5 – Climax – The big fight [16:53]
- Stage 6 – Aftermath [17:33]
- Why the “Story” is vital to being successful in sales [19:31]
- Example of real estate agent’s story following the 6 stages [20:33]
- One of the #1 reasons people hire one realtor over others [33:12]
- “We as human beings buy because we want to connect with something and we want a desire for something.” [34:22]
- How to break through your goals.
- Plus so much more!
Related Links and Resources:
- Heather Havenwood: Build Your Business, Build Your Wealth, Live Your Dream…
- Heather’s Story Telling Course
- Sexy Boss Inc.
- Sexy Boss: How Female Entrepreneurs Are Beating The Big Boys; While Changing The Rule Book for Money, Success and Even Sex And How You Can Too by Heather Havenwood
- Heather Havenwood: Media
Thanks for Rocking Out
Thank you for tuning in to Pat Hiban Interviews Real Estate Rockstars, we appreciate you! To get more Rockstar content sent directly to your device as it becomes available, subscribe on iTunes or Stitcher! Reviews on iTunes are extremely helpful and appreciated! We read each and every one of them, please feel free to leave your email so that we can personally reach out and say thanks! Have any questions? Tweet me, Facebook me and ask Pat anything. Don’t forget to head on over to Bare Naked Agent for Pat’s answers, and advice. Thank you Rockstar Nation, and keep rockin!
Audible-Your first book is FREE!!! click here and get a 30 day free trial –Click Here Now
Read the New York Times Best Selling Book with an introduction by Gary Keller – Read Now