Sharon Quataert is one of the most genuine people you will come across. As a “kid” in her words, Sharon worked briefly for Kodak and the town Assessor’s office before deciding to start her real estate career at the age of 21. What she lacked in experience, she made up for in knowledge and determination. Today, with 28 years of experience behind her, she is the owner of the fastest growing real estate company in Rochester, Keller Williams Realty and is also the CEO of the Sharon Quataert Team. Sharon and her team of 9 including 2 virtual assistants completed over 140 transactions last year. Using both life and business coaches Sharon has found a way to make a great living creating a “Work Funds Life”.
What does it take to be a Real Estate Rockstar? Join us as Sharon shares her realtor mindset and a glance at her journey to becoming a Real Estate Rockstar.
- Agent Solutions: Get your listings seen by targeted buyers for a fraction of the cost and Maximize the potential of your next open house!
- Infiniti HR: In addition to their full service outsourcing models that include PEO and ASO arrangements, Infiniti HR offers a broad range of HR consulting services for that one time project or on a continual basis.
- 6 Steps to 7 Figures: A Real Estate Professional’s Guide to Building Wealth and Creating Your Own Destiny
- Sharon is very focused on both personal and team goals. In this interview she dives into how her and her assistant track those goals, and how you too can create a better system for holding yourself accountable in your business.
Best Business Book
- The 15 Invaluable Laws of Growth: Live Them and Reach Your Potential by John C. Maxwell
In this Episode, We Also Talk About
- Why having the right mindset is important.
- How to focus on new construction to grow your business.
- How to balance life and work.
- How to use follow-up to generate 85% of your business.
- How to stay focused on profitability.
- Why you must prospect and follow-up.
- How to leave your impact on the world.
- Plus so much more!
Thank Sharon on Twitter
If you enjoyed this interview and would like to show Sharon some love for coming on the show, you can do so easily by clicking on the link below!
Thanks for Rocking Out
Thank you for tuning in to Pat Hiban Interviews Real Estate Rockstars, we appreciate you!
Reviews on iTunes are extremely helpful and appreciated! We read each and every one of them, please feel free to leave your email so that we can personally reach out and say thanks!
Thanks, and keep rockin!
Audible-Your first book is FREE!!! click here and get a 30 day free trial –Click Here Now
Read the New York Times Best Selling Book with an introduction by Gary Keller – Read Now