What does it take to reach the top of the business world, while being family oriented? Join us as Marci and Bryan share their family first mindset and tell the story of their journey to becoming successful Real Estate Rockstars, while focusing on their family.
Happy Mother’s Day to all of the Supermoms out there! People will continue to grow businesses, and then try and figure out how to build their life’s around them. Bryan and Marci Fair join us in this Mother’s Day Special, and share with Rockstar Nation why doing the opposite is the key to success. Being present in the lives of your spouse and your children is one of the most rewarding experiences that life can offer. Unfortunately, we are seeing more often businesses breaking families apart. Marci, the author of TILT – 7 Solutions To Be A Guilt-Free Working Mom shares experiences and expert advice for mothers to encourage them to live their lives, take off their Supermom cape, and make the choices that matter letting go of the 80% of things that don’t matter. Hear how mother’s and families can focus on the 20% of things that really matter.
Mother’s Day Quote
- “Balance is impossible, memories are better.” – Marci Fair
- 6 Steps to 7 Figures: A Real Estate Professional’s Guide to Building Wealth and Creating Your Own Destiny
- Audible: Go audibletrial.com/hiban to get your 1 Free month trial, and your 1 FREE book.
Parenting AH-HA Moment
- Bryan’s AH-HA moment came one night when his daughter Chloe and him were talking. As she told her story, Chloe stopped and said, “Dad you’re not here”! This was an important moment where Bryan’s family and business lives crossed paths and is a memory that continually reminds him to Walk into the house as a Mom or a Dad!
Pick up Marci’s book today
- TILT 7 Solutions To Be A Guilt-Free Working Mom: Juggling work and family has never seemed more possible than in Marci Fair’s parenting guide, TILT. It was written out of the difficult struggles and unexpected answers that Fair has found on her journey through the TILT of life, work, and motherhood.
The Fair’s Christmas Date
- Each year at Christmas The Fair Children fill out a sheet that highlights ONE thing that they want to do next year as a “Christmas Date”. The goal of this is to become very aware of one-on-one time. Life and business happen, and all of a sudden you lose that time with your children. With this, Bryan and Marci focus on making sure they take full advantage of their one-time shot at parenting and spend time alone with each of their four children. Listen in to see if Christmas Date’s are something you could use in your family life.
- Marci’s Website – Helping over 2,200 Moms across the world!
Audible-Your first book is FREE!!! click here and get a 30 day free trial –Click Here Now
Read the New York Times Best Selling Book with an introduction by Gary Keller – Read Now