Tim Heyl is the ambitious founder and leader of the Heyl Group, who is known as “Boy Wonder”. An Austin native, Tim was raised in the real estate industry learning aspects of the business from his father, the owner of the luxury custom home builder Heyl Homes. Since 2009, the Heyl Group has grown exponentially to become one of the preeminent real estate teams in Austin, helping over 250 families buy and sell real estate in Central Texas. The Austin Business Journal named The Heyl Group the number one team for the “2013 Residential Real Estate Awards” for the team’s 2012 gross sales of over $34 million. Tim’s commitment to his clients and his business has earned him international recognition as one of the innovative leaders in real estate. Tim graduated with a bachelor’s degree in Finance and Real Estate from the Mays School of Business at Texas A&M University.
Join us as Tim shares his realtor mindset and a glance at his journey to becoming a Real Estate Rockstar and the Wonder Boy of Real Estate!
Quotes To Live By
- “If you don’t keep score all you’re doing is practicing.” – Tim Heyl Click to Tweet
- “If you don’t have a plan you will quickly become part of someone else’s.” – Tim Heyl Click to Tweet
- Tim was kind enough to share the script that his virtual assistants use to pre-qualify a listing presentation.
- Agent Solutions: Get your listings seen by targeted buyers for a fraction of the cost and Maximize the potential of your next open house! Take advantage o their EXCLUSIVE OFFER for Rockstar Nation today!
- MyOutDesk: Discover how a MyOutDesk Virtual Assistant can help you grow your business. Schedule a free consultation today!
- Vyral Marketing: Top agents around the entire county are using Vyral Marketing and in fact I am too, go to www.HibanDigital.com/Vyral and get a copy of my real estate marketing campaigns, the ones that work for me.
Best Business Book – Get It Free!
In this Episode, We Also Talk About
- Why you should create a lead generation team.
- How to start keeping score!
- How to door knock strategically.
- How to find out what your bread and butter is!
- How to manage a seller nurture.
- Why you should play the 12 month game.
- How stay as close to the model as possible.
- Plus so much more!
- If you want to start podcasting but don’t have the time or knowledge to handle the whole process yourself, check out my friends over at Podcast Pilot. They will help you fly through the big skies of podcasting!
Thank & Connect with Tim
If you enjoyed this interview and would like to show Tim some love for coming on the show, you can do so easily by clicking on the link below!
Thanks for Rocking Out
Thank you for tuning in to Pat Hiban Interviews Real Estate Rockstars, we appreciate you! To get more Rockstar content sent directly to your device as it becomes available, subscribe on iTunes or Stitcher! Reviews on iTunes are extremely helpful and appreciated! We read each and every one of them, please feel free to leave your email so that we can personally reach out and say thanks! Have any questions? Tweet me, Facebook me, or call 410.750.6746, and ask Pat anything. Then head on over to Bare Naked Agent for his answers, and advice. Thanks, and keep rockin!
Audible-Your first book is FREE!!! click here and get a 30 day free trial –Click Here Now
Read the New York Times Best Selling Book with an introduction by Gary Keller – Read Now