Tom Ferry is the CEO and Founder of Tom Ferry – Your Coach, the nation’s fastest growing real estate coaching organization in North America, reaching more than 260,000 people through seminars and events.
He is acknowledged as one of the most connected people in real estate, and for over 26 years has earned a peerless reputation as trainer, motivator, speaker, author and business coach for professionals in real estate and financial services. He is also the author of the 2010 New York Times best-selling book Life! By Design. Tom’s YouTube Channel (www.youtube.com/realestatetrainingtf) has garnered almost 1.5 million views. With this channel, his mission is to create short, impactful training sessions and make them accessible for anyone who wants the training.
Join us as Tom shares his realtor mindset and a glance at his journey to becoming a Real Estate Rockstar by living a life by design.
Quotes To Live By
- ‘Some people are born & raised on milk & cookies, I was raised on how to become successful.’ – Tom Ferry Click to Tweet
- ‘Be inspired to do it better & do it by design.’ – Tom Ferry Click to Tweet
- ‘Having more lines in the water is better than 1. You will probably catch more fish.’ – Tom Ferry Click to Tweet
Tom Ferry – Your Coach
- Vyral Marketing: Top agents around the entire county are using Vyral Marketing and in fact I am too, go to www.HibanDigital.com/Vyral and get a copy of my real estate marketing campaigns, the ones that work for me.
- GoBundance is an exclusive tribe of hard charging and high achieving entrepreneurs, passive income wizards, and bestselling authors gathered together for adventure, masterminding, and accountability. Join our upcoming mastermind event.
In this Episode, We Also Talk About
- Why living a life by design is glorious
- How to go where the money is flowing
- The power of real estate coaching
- Why everyone is a seller…. But at what price?
- The 6 steps to a dynamite year
- Why you should get clear with your 5 year vision
- Identify what works
- How to break through your goals
- Plus so much more!
Tom Ferry’s 6 Steps to a Dynamite Year
- Mission, Vision & Value
- What is your vision in 5 years? Get clear on it, define what your missions/purpose is.
- Identify What Works
- In real estate you need to find out what levers you can pull to get more while spending less. The big shift in real estate is leverage, how will you leverage your time?
- Where should you be growing in business and in life? Identify where your business is on the bell cure and control your footprint in the online space.
- Know Your Daily #
- Tom and his team have determined that for every 40 conversations that you have you will generate 1 sale. In order to figure out your daily number complete the equation below:
__________ x (40) / ___________ = _________
Home Sold Goal x 40 / # of Days Worked = Your Number
- Track & Measure
- That which is measure will grow. Determine what activities are must do’s and delegate the rest. Create a daily action checklist and track your success. By doing this and knowing your numbers you will be able to course correct when business starts to get away from you.
- Set A Goal for Profit!
- This is pretty self-explanatory. Money, money, money, MONEY!
Thank & Connect with Tom
If you enjoyed this interview and would like to connect with Tom and thank him for his rock solid advice, you can do so easily by following the link below.
Thanks for Rocking Out
Thank you for tuning in to Pat Hiban Interviews Real Estate Rockstars, we appreciate you! To get more Rockstar content sent directly to your device as it becomes available, subscribe on iTunes or Stitcher! Reviews on iTunes are extremely helpful and appreciated! We read each and every one of them, please feel free to leave your email so that we can personally reach out and say thanks! Have any questions? Tweet me, Facebook me, or call 410.750.6746, and ask Pat anything. Then head on over to Bare Naked Agent for his answers, and advice. Thanks, and keep rockin!
Audible-Your first book is FREE!!! click here and get a 30 day free trial –Click Here Now
Read the New York Times Best Selling Book with an introduction by Gary Keller – Read Now