Hear how Vinney Chopra came to the U.S. with $7 in his pocket and now manages a very successful real estate investment portfolio worth over $100 million in our latest Real Estate Rockstar Radio podcast. If you want to build wealth through investing in multi-family properties and would like to learn more about real estate syndication, then this interview is the place to start. Vinney touches on everything from how to decide where to invest, how to find your first million to buy a multi-family property, the emerging U.S. markets you should investigate investing in and much more in his interview with Pat Hiban.
Vinney Chopra came to the US from India with $7 in his pocket. He sold encyclopedias and bibles door-to-door as a student, graduated from George Washington University and became a mechanical engineer. As a syndication expert, Vinney has facilitated over 20 successful syndication deals and has acquired and manages a very successful real estate investment portfolio worth over $120 million.
Join us as Vinney shares his mindset and a glance at his journey to becoming a Real Estate Rockstar by becoming a syndication expert.
Listen to today’s show and learn:
- Vinney’s brief bio [4:09]
- What Vinney’s business looks like now [6:49]
- Vinney’s start: Buying single family homes [8:48]
- How Vinney went from 14 units to 3000 units [9:19]
- Finding the right kind of market to invest in [13:43]
- What market Vinney is investing in now [14:36]
- Vinney’s advice on how to raise money from investors [15:54]
- The top emerging U.S. markets [16:54]
- What asset class does Vinney invests in now [25:09]
- How Vinney gets paid [27:32]
- How Vinney got his first million for his first investment and how you can get started too [31:35]
- How to break through your goals.
- Plus so much more!
Related Links and Resources:
- Moneil Investment Group
- Chicago Multifamily Presentation
- Vinney’s Lectures on Multifamily Investing and Syndication
Thanks for Rocking Out
Thank you for tuning in to Pat Hiban Interviews Real Estate Rockstars, we appreciate you! To get more Rockstar content sent directly to your device as it becomes available, subscribe on iTunes or Stitcher! Reviews on iTunes are extremely helpful and appreciated! We read each and every one of them, please feel free to leave your email so that we can personally reach out and say thanks! Have any questions? Tweet me, Facebook me, or call 410.750.6746, and ask Pat anything. Don’t forget to head on over to Bare Naked Agent for Pat’s answers, and advice. Thank you Rockstar Nation, and keep rockin!
Audible-Your first book is FREE!!! click here and get a 30 day free trial –Click Here Now
Read the New York Times Best Selling Book with an introduction by Gary Keller – Read Now