Wayne Turner is a do it, ditch it, or delegate it kind of guy with an incredible story. While working a job cleaning pools, Wayne was inspired to start his Real Estate career based off of the car that this client drove. Starting at 24 years old, back in 1996, he rose quickly in the ranks. At the peak of his business, he and his team were closing over 300 units annually but then his world came caving in. After beginning to butt heads with his ex-wife, business took a turn for the worse, eventually leaving him to file for bankruptcy. After selling his commercial building to Taylor Swift, Wayne took a hiatus, found the love of his life, reignited his motivation, moved to Louisiana, and with a phone, a desk, and a computer went from ZERO to 300 units in just four years! Learn exactly how he did it and so much more.
What does it take to be a Real Estate Rockstar? Join us as Wayne shares his realtor mindset and a glance at his journey to becoming a Real Estate Rockstar, not once, but twice.
- Infiniti HR: In addition to their full service outsourcing models that include PEO and ASO arrangements, Infiniti HR offers a broad range of HR consulting services for that one time project or on a continual basis.
- 6 Steps to 7 Figures: A Real Estate Professional’s Guide to Building Wealth and Creating Your Own Destiny
- Audible: Go audibletrial.com/hiban to get your 1 Free month trial, and your 1 FREE book.
Real Estate AH-HA Moment
- Wayne’s AH-HA moment came when he had just $6k left to his name. After meeting the love of his life and remarrying, Wayne was determined to create success out of nothing. Listen in to hear what happened next.
- After learning Wayne’s story we discovered the keys to his success: You must view Real Estate as a sales industry! Wayne shares with us a few books that he suggests all new agents should read, pick up your copies below-
- Little Red Book of SellingL 12.5 Principles of Sales Greatness by Jeffery Gitomer
- Secrets of Question-Based Selling: How the Most Powerful Tool in Business Can Double Your Sales Results by Thomas Freese
- Think and Grow Rich by Napoleon Hill
In this Episode, We Also Talk About
- Why selling mastery is key.
- How to overcome adversity.
- Change the way you look at excuses.
- How to start at ZERO.
- How to get appointments as a new agent.
- Why everything in life is temporary.
- How to make the best out of the worst.
- Plus so much more!
Thank Wayne on Twitter
If you enjoyed this interview and would like to show Wayne some love for coming on the show, you can do so easily by clicking on the link below!
Thanks for Rocking Out
Thank you for tuning in to Pat Hiban Interviews Real Estate Rockstars, we appreciate you!
Reviews on iTunes are extremely helpful and appreciated! We read each and every one of them, please feel free to leave your email so that we can personally reach out and say thanks!
Thanks, and keep rockin!
Audible-Your first book is FREE!!! click here and get a 30 day free trial –Click Here Now
Read the New York Times Best Selling Book with an introduction by Gary Keller – Read Now