You can win more listings by using the DISC profile to identify the personalities of sellers. You can hire the best buyer’s agents, inside sales agents and fill other positions to build a successful real estate team if you know exactly what DISC profiles are perfect fits for the roles you need to fill. In today’s podcast we dive deep into DISC to learn all you need to know to make more money in real estate. And when it comes to this subject, there is no one more qualified than today’s guest – Jay Niblick. Jay isn’t just an expert. He is the person who wrote the profiles for the DISC Index and Values Index.
Listen to today’s show and learn:
- Jay’s brief bio [3:03]
- On creating the DISC Profile [3:53]
- The DISC definition [6:42]
- What the “D” in the DISC is all about [7:15]
- The “I” in the DISC [8:30]
- The definition of “S” in the DISC [9:23]
- The “C” in the DISC [10:28]
- On real estate team profiling [12:06]
- What personality makes the best entrepreneur type person that has the ability to create a team around them [12:47]
- On hiring a buyer agent to work with buyers – The 2 types [16:33]
- What DISC profile to look for when hiring a transaction coordinator, listing coordinator and seller coordinator [21:34]
- What DISC profile to look for when hiring first impressions type of person – e.g. a receptionist [22:44]
- What DISC profile to look for when hiring runners/ couriers [22:55]
- On hiring Inside Sales Agents [24:00]
- What actions to look for and what questions to ask to help determine someone’s DISC profile [27:53]
- Determining someone’s profile on Facebook without taking the test [31:26]
- Jay’s advice on utilizing DISC to make yourselves better people [37:04]
- How to break through your goals.
- Plus so much more!
Jay Niblick is the cofounder at WizeHire. He is a best-selling author in the areas of organizational behavior and consulting. Jay has dedicated his professional career to studying and understanding how an individual’s personality affects job fit, performance and satisfaction.
Jay has been a paid keynote speaker and lecturer throughout the US, Asia, South Africa, Australia and Europe in the areas of strategic management, peak performance, executive coaching, leadership development and organizational development. He was among only 14 renowned business thought-leaders and practitioners commissioned to provide essays for Blueprint For Success, the landmark reference on individual performance and success.
Jay also sits on the Board of Directors at the Robert S. Hartman Institute (a scholarly project at the University of Tennessee in the United States dedicated to the study of human nature, value and decision-making).
Related Links and Resources:
- WizeHire: A Smarter Way to Hire
- WizeHire Prospect Profiling Guide – Behavioral Sales 101
- Take your Free DISC Profile and learn how to grow your business & better connect with clients!
- What’s Your Genius by Jay Niblick
- What’s Your Genius: How Entrepreneurs THINK for Success
- Innermetrix – Consultant Training and Advanced Insights Profile: Get More Leads. Make More Sales.
Thanks for Rocking Out
Thank you for tuning in to Pat Hiban Interviews Real Estate Rockstars, we appreciate you! To get more Rockstar content sent directly to your device as it becomes available, subscribe on iTunes or Stitcher! Reviews on iTunes are extremely helpful and appreciated! We read each and every one of them, please feel free to leave your email so that we can personally reach out and say thanks! Have any questions? Tweet me, Facebook me, or call 410.750.6746, and ask Pat anything. Don’t forget to head on over to Bare Naked Agent for Pat’s answers, and advice. Thank you Rockstar Nation, and keep rockin!
Audible-Your first book is FREE!!! click here and get a 30 day free trial –Click Here Now
Read the New York Times Best Selling Book with an introduction by Gary Keller – Read Now