Josh DeShong is the Texas Real Estate “golden boy”, with the face of a teenager and the statistics of a 30 year veteran in the industry! Josh dives into the murky waters with Pat and shares stories of failure and triumph and how, at age 25, he now sits atop his market. As a rookie, literally broke, Josh bartered for his first desk at a Keller Williams office…serving as the office’s computer techie. Find out how Josh went from nearly hanging up his suit and tie, to cold calling until the phone broke, to making it big!
What does it take to reach the top of the market? Join us as Josh shares his Real Estate mindset and tells the story of his journey to becoming a successful Real Estate Rockstar.
Success Quote – How To
- “In order to succeed, your desire for success should be greater than your fear of failure” Bill Cosby
- 6 Steps to 7 Figures: A Real Estate Professional’s Guide to Building Wealth and Creating Your Own Destiny
- Audible: Go audibletrial.com/hiban to get your 1 Free month trial, and your 1 FREE book.
Real Estate AH-HA Moment
- Being the office computer nerd came with its benefits and downfalls. While removing a virus from a fellow agents computer, Josh was given the advice to pack his bags and run. The man told him that without a sphere of influence, and a wad of cash in his pockets, Josh was wasting his time and effort. Taking this to heart, with tears in his eyes, Josh set off for the car and planned to pack it up until that AH-HA moment. “Who is that guy to tell me if I will be successful or not” Josh said to himself over and over again until he built up the confidence to march into the office, and cold call until success.
- At age 25 Josh is killing it! He has decided to commit to “under promising and over delivering” and because of this, last year was forced to turn down 100 listings so that he could maintain his 85% conversion rate on the listings he did take.
Get Some of That App
- iScape – Virtually landscape your yard. With iScape, you can create a realistic rendering of what your yard will look like before any time or money is spent.
- http://www.joshdeshong.com – Josh’s “pretty” website
- Refog Keylogger – Do all your employees use their computer resources and Internet connection solely for your business? Do they work as hard when you are away as they do when you are watching over their shoulders? In other words, do you suspect your employee’s productivity is lacking? You should consider installing a surveillance system to address the problem.
Audible-Your first book is FREE!!! click here and get a 30 day free trial –Click Here Now
Read the New York Times Best Selling Book with an introduction by Gary Keller – Read Now