Beverly Ruffner is commonly referred to as the energetic optimist. Beverly is known for her in depth understanding of their company’s market area and keeping the clients best interest as a number one priority. She started her Real Estate career in 2005 for more of a challenge in life and business. Her entrepreneurial attitude is always seeking for the highest levels of training to be the best and most knowledgeable team for their clients.
Join us as Beverly shares her mindset and a glance at her journey to becoming a Real Estate Rockstar by helping others live a life to its fullest potential with a purpose.
Quotes to Live By
- “The biggest problem in this industry is the roller coaster effect.” – Beverly Ruffner Click To Tweet
- “We as agents, we love the right now people, because we have microwave mentality and we want to see results instantly.” – Beverly Ruffner Click To Tweet
In this Episode, We Also Talk About
- How to convert leads.
- The Do’s and Don’ts of Internet Lead Conversion.
- Understanding a Database.
- The importance of having a system.
- How to train agents to be better follow up people.
- How to break through your goals.
- Plus so much more!
Thank & Connect with Beverly
If you enjoyed this interview and would like to connect with Beverly and thank her for her rock solid advice, you can do so easily by following the link below.
Thanks for Rocking Out
Thank you for tuning in to Pat Hiban Interviews Real Estate Rockstars, we appreciate you! To get more Rockstar content sent directly to your device as it becomes available, subscribe on iTunes or Stitcher! Reviews on iTunes are extremely helpful and appreciated! We read each and every one of them, please feel free to leave your email so that we can personally reach out and say thanks! Have any questions? Tweet me, Facebook me and ask Pat anything. Don’t forget to head on over to Bare Naked Agent for Pat’s answers, and advice. Thank you Rockstar Nation, and keep rockin!
Audible-Your first book is FREE!!! click here and get a 30 day free trial –Click Here Now
Read the New York Times Best Selling Book with an introduction by Gary Keller – Read Now