Paul Chiolo has been a Real Estate Broker for almost 29 years. He started Oceanside Realty in 1991 and added the Keller Williams franchise in 2010. Consistently the highest producing Brokerage in the Wildwoods, and recently expanded their focus to all of Cape May County by opening an Ocean City, New Jersey location. Paul’s team was also ranked #1 in production in all of the Keller Williams Realty organization. Paul resides in Wildwood Crest with his two children, Anthony and Michael.
Join us as Paul shares his mindset and a glance at his journey to becoming a Real Estate Rockstar by becoming one of the most successful real estate brokers.
Quotes to Live By
- “My thing now is, I don’t wanna be number 1 anymore, I just wanna be number 2.” – Paul Chiolo Click To Tweet
- “You gotta build wealth by buying and selling real estate yourself, and not just buying and selling it for our clients and customers.” – Paul Chiolo Click To Tweet
In this Episode, We Also Talk About
- How to keep your clients for a long time.
- The importance of consistent and constant follow up.
- The advantages of having referrals.
- The market before vs. the market today.
- How to break through your goals.
- Plus so much more!
Thank & Connect with Paul
If you enjoyed this interview and would like to connect with Paul and thank him for his rock solid advice, you can do so easily by following the link below.
Thanks for Rocking Out
Thank you for tuning in to Pat Hiban Interviews Real Estate Rockstars, we appreciate you! To get more Rockstar content sent directly to your device as it becomes available, subscribe on iTunes or Stitcher! Reviews on iTunes are extremely helpful and appreciated! We read each and every one of them, please feel free to leave your email so that we can personally reach out and say thanks! Have any questions? Tweet me, Facebook me and ask Pat anything. Don’t forget to head on over to Bare Naked Agent for Pat’s answers, and advice. Thank you Rockstar Nation, and keep rockin!
Audible-Your first book is FREE!!! click here and get a 30 day free trial –Click Here Now
Read the New York Times Best Selling Book with an introduction by Gary Keller – Read Now