Richard Nassimi is known for his successful sales and marketing of New York City’s premier residential developments to both international and domestic investors. He has established a reputation for delivering a maximum return to every property he represents. His success is based on strategic pre-development planning, creative marketing and superior sales management. Richard is sought-after by many of the finest developers for his ability to seamlessly bring together all aspects of the sales process.
Join us as Richard shares his mindset and a glance at his journey to becoming a Real Estate Rockstar by becoming recognized as one of the leading marketers of luxury residential developments in New York City.
Quotes to Live By
- “I like to always go above the expectation. Above the limits.” – Richard Nassimi Click To Tweet
- “That’s the main main motto I would say in real estate, you need to have a profit.” – Richard Nassimi Click To Tweet
In this Episode, We Also Talk About
- What to look for when purchasing.
- What the New York market’s been like.
- How to get business through referrals.
- What to do to make yourself outstanding that a normal agent might not do.
- The trends with some of the buyers today.
- How to break through your goals.
- Plus so much more!
Thank & Connect with Richard
If you enjoyed this interview and would like to connect with Richard and thank him for his rock solid advice, you can do so easily by following the link below.
Thanks for Rocking Out
Thank you for tuning in to Pat Hiban Interviews Real Estate Rockstars, we appreciate you! To get more Rockstar content sent directly to your device as it becomes available, subscribe on iTunes or Stitcher! Reviews on iTunes are extremely helpful and appreciated! We read each and every one of them, please feel free to leave your email so that we can personally reach out and say thanks! Have any questions? Tweet me, Facebook me and ask Pat anything. Don’t forget to head on over to Bare Naked Agent for Pat’s answers, and advice. Thank you Rockstar Nation, and keep rockin!