Aaron Amuchastegui has experienced some of life’s lowest lows and highest highs. In his words, he’s gone from “being broke to being blessed.” On today’s podcast, Stephanie Heiser interviews Aaron and gives listeners a chance to learn more about the man behind the microphone. Together, they talk goals, growth, gratitude, and more. Tune in and find out what it takes to go from where you are today to where you always wanted to be.
Listen to today’s show and learn:
- Aaron’s start in real estate [1:48]
- How Aaron became the host of Real Estate Rockstars [5:51]
- The entrepreneurial mindset [9:02]
- How Aaron lost his first million [11:37]
- The 5 Hour School Week [13:12]
- The funny thing about goals [17:20]
- The entrepreneurial journey [22:41]
- Why masterminds are so impactful [25:17]
- Aaron’s introduction to Hal Elrod [33:45]
- How this mastermind will help you grow [45:27]
- Details on the mastermind [56:00]
Aaron has bought and sold more than 1,000 houses buying foreclosures on the courthouse steps. He manages real estate investment funds with 250 single family rentals mostly in Texas.
Now, he uses that experience to help other while hosting the Real Estate Rockstars Radio podcast (hibandigital.com) and as the CEO of Roddy’s Foreclosure Listing Service where they create software for real estate investors and provide foreclosure leads, and free training.
Related Links and Resources:
- Grow Your Real Estate Profits with Our Agent Success Toolbox
- Take Over $13,000 in Real Estate Courses for Just $97
- Sign Up for the Real Estate Rockstars Mastermind
- Bidding to Buy by Aaron Amuchastegui and David Osborn
- The 5 Hour School Week
- Roddy’s Foreclosure Listing Service
- Lead Propeller
- The Miracle Morning by Hal Elrod
- Follow Aaron on Instagram
- Follow Stephanie on Instagram
Thank You Rockstars!
It might go without saying, but I’m going to say it anyway: We really value listeners like you. We’re constantly working to improve the show, so why not leave us a review? If you love the content and can’t stand the thought of missing the nuggets our Rockstar guests share every week, please subscribe; it’ll get you instant access to our latest episodes and is the best way to support your favorite real estate podcast. Have questions? Suggestions? Want to say hi? Shoot me a message via Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, or Email.