Aaron Marshall graduated from the University of Utah in 2001, and immediately started making a name for him in the real estate business. By 2003, he found his niche listing and selling REO and bank foreclosure properties and began building his team. Aaron joined Keller Williams in 2005, where he worked as Loss Mitigation Specialist to help people save their credit and avoid property foreclosure. Aaron feels strongly that every success in life is dependent on building long lasting positive relationships, both personally and professionally. In his personal life, Aaron appreciates books, which help him to be a better business owner, leader, husband and father.
Join us as Aaron shares his Realtor mindset and a glance at his journey to becoming a Real Estate Rockstar by helping people prepare for their financial future through entrepreneurship and real estate investment.
Quotes To Live By
- “Stick with what you know.” – Aaron Marshall Click To Tweet
- “When you’re in the real estate industry, it’s up to you on how much money you’re gonna make.” – Aaron Marshall Click To Tweet
- Keyrenter Property Management: The Key to Your Financial Future
- Keyrenter Property Management Franchise
In this Episode, We Also Talk About
- How to build wealth and retire young.
- How to build horizontal lines of income.
- The reason why you need other streams of revenue.
- What to look for when buying rental properties.
- How property management profit.
- How to break through your goals.
- Plus so much more!
Thank & Connect with Aaron
If you enjoyed this interview and would like to connect with Aaron and thank him for his rock solid advice, you can do so easily by following the link below
Thanks for Rocking Out
Thank you for tuning in to Pat Hiban Interviews Real Estate Rockstars, we appreciate you! To get more Rockstar content sent directly to your device as it becomes available, subscribe on iTunes or Stitcher! Reviews on iTunes are extremely helpful and appreciated! We read each and every one of them, please feel free to leave your email so that we can personally reach out and say thanks! Have any questions? Tweet me, Facebook me and ask Pat anything. Don’t forget to head on over to Bare Naked Agent for Pat’s answers, and advice. Thank you Rockstar Nation, and keep rockin!
Audible-Your first book is FREE!!! click here and get a 30 day free trial –Click Here Now
Read the New York Times Best Selling Book with an introduction by Gary Keller – Read Now