Many real estate professionals shy away from property management because they think it requires too much time and effort. It doesn’t – at least not if you do it like returning guest Aaron Marshall. Aaron outsources the tasks that aren’t worth his time and winds up making a whole lot doing very little. Today, he discusses his system, the exact services he uses, and the things he’s learned over the years about property management so listeners like you can duplicate his success. Aaron even shares a special offer with aspiring property managers at the end of the episode.
Listen to today’s show and learn:
- Aaron’s brief bio [3:38]
- How Aaron made 2008 his most profitable year in real estate [4:38]
- Why Aaron stopped doing BPOs in 2013 [6:00]
- How Aaron started his property management company [8:49]
- Aaron’s experience starting a franchise [10:46]
- The structure of Aaron’s property management team [15:10]
- What you can outsource when running a property management business [15:27]
- The thing that’s most important in property management [20:19]
- How one agent used Aaron’s idea to succeed with a new business venture [21:32]
- Why Aaron’s company doesn’t perform showings with potential tenants [28:37]
- A special offer from Aaron [33:25]
- How to break through your goals.
- Plus so much more.
Aaron Marshall graduated from the University of Utah in 2001, and immediately started making a name for him in the real estate business. By 2003, he found his niche listing and selling REO and bank foreclosure properties and began building his team. Aaron joined Keller Williams in 2005, where he worked as Loss Mitigation Specialist to help people save their credit and avoid property foreclosure. Aaron feels strongly that every success in life is dependent on building long lasting positive relationships, both personally and professionally. In his personal life, Aaron appreciates books, which help him to be a better business owner, leader, husband and father.
Related Links and Resources:
- Grow Your Real Estate Profits with Our Agent Success Toolbox
- Keyrenter Property Management
- Keyrenter Property Management Franchise
- Aaron’s previous podcast: Episode 297
- Night Tenders: After Hours Emergency Call Services
- Tenant Turner: Tenant Lead Scheduling Software
- RentValues.com: Rent Your Home Today
- Virtually inCredible: Property Management Call Center Leasing Line
Thanks for Rocking Out
Thank you for tuning in to Pat Hiban Interviews Real Estate Rockstars, we appreciate you! To get more Rockstar content sent directly to your device as it becomes available, subscribe on iTunes or Stitcher! Reviews on iTunes are extremely helpful and appreciated! We read each and every one of them, please feel free to leave your email so that we can personally reach out and say thanks! Have any questions? Tweet me, Facebook me and ask Pat anything. Don’t forget to head on over to Bare Naked Agent for Pat’s answers, and advice. Thank you Rockstar Nation, and keep rockin!
Audible-Your first book is FREE!!! click here and get a 30 day free trial –Click Here Now
Read the New York Times Best Selling Book with an introduction by Gary Keller – Read Now