With competition fiercer than ever, new agents need all the help they can get. On today’s podcast, we ask five real estate rockstars to share their top tips for brand-new agents. Tune in and find out what these successful Realtors wish they knew when they first started selling homes.
Listen to today’s show and learn:
- Why adaptability is essential right now [1:00]
- Where to turn for the knowledge you need to succeed [1:51]
- How to get started with video marketing [2:39]
- Why frugality isn’t always good for business [4:58]
- How to niche down for more deals [6:56]
Related Links and Resources:
- Grow Your Real Estate Profits with Our Agent Success Toolbox
- Take Over $13,000 in Real Estate Courses for Just $97
- Enroll in Pat Hiban’s 6 Weeks to 7 Figures Course
Thank You Rockstars!
It might go without saying, but I’m going to say it anyway: We really value listeners like you. We’re constantly working to improve the show, so why not leave us a review? If you love the content and can’t stand the thought of missing the nuggets our Rockstar guests share every week, please subscribe; it’ll get you instant access to our latest episodes and is the best way to support your favorite real estate podcast. Have questions? Suggestions? Want to say hi? Shoot me a message via Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, or Email.