Hear exactly how a single mom, brand new to real estate, was able to create an 80-million-dollar real estate business in her first two years in a brand new state she had only lived in for 1 1/2 years. Real estate rockstar Amanda Todd, who had sold 134 homes in year 3 as an agent, is an inspiration to all real estate agents and gladly shared her success story along with the steps she took and details of strategies she used (e.g. real estate farming, prospecting, focusing on people over transactions, Facebook advertising, etc.) in this podcast packed full of valuable, actionable content. Whether you are a solo agent new to the business or an established agent with a real estate team, this interview with California real estate agent Amanda Todd will help you make more money buying and selling houses.
Listen to today’s show and learn:
- Amanda’s brief bio [2:27]
- What Amanda’s real estate business looked like last year [3:12]
- Amanda’s ECI [3:32]
- What Amanda did prior to starting in the real estate business and why she chose real estate [4:23]
- The exact strategy Amanda used to jumpstart her real estate career [6:10]
- The number of houses that Amanda sold when she started in the business [8:14]
- Amanda’s best practices she used to sell 52 houses her first full year as a solo agent [9:31]
- How Amanda forgoes sales tactics and instead uses authenticity to win listings [13:00]
- Amanda’s advice on building rapport with prospects and clients [17:14]
- How Amanda prospects each day for sellers [19:16]
- The amount of business that’s coming from Amanda’s Facebook ads [20:33]
- Amanda’s tips for somebody who wants to start farming [20:59]
- How to use community events in your farm to get more business [21:42]
- What’s next for Amanda Todd [29:44]
- How a solo agent can know when it is the right time to start a team [30:14]
- On listings vs. buyers [31:19]
- Amanda’s team structure [31:58]
- What Amanda has learned from her failures [32:35]
- How to break through your goals.
- Plus so much more.
Amanda Todd began her Real Estate Career after being a stay at home mom a majority of her adult life. In 2014, Amanda joined a local brokerage and found immediate success in Real Estate. With a love for the fast paced environment of Real Estate sales, and unmatched determination to provide for her family as a single mother, she completed 25+ transactions in her first full year as a Realtor, and landed on the national stage, dubbed the Million Dollar Mom. Amanda has been invited to speak about her success and vision across the country. She has received numerous requests from new agents around the nation to about what it takes to be successful in Real Estate. In order to support her desired growth, Amanda joined Keller Williams Realty in March of 2016, and created the Amanda Todd Group, focused on creating success in a team environment.
With the Amanda Todd Real Estate Group in place serving the needs of dozens of buyers and seller efficiently, Amanda has created the ability to focus on Luxury property sales and currently has $1 million plus listings at some stage of the marketing process throughout California. With an estimated 400 closings in 2016, Amanda has also landed her first $8 million dollar listing in Northern California (the most expensive listing in Sacramento), and currently has a $2.5 million dollar listing in Southern California while shopping with buyers at the $1 million+ price point all over Northern California. As the CEO of her own company and a busy single mother of three, Amanda is always on the go. With a goal of starting expansion teams in Southern California, and Oregon in 2016, look for this Power House Million Dollar Mom to show up in your town soon!
Related Links and Resources:
- Amanda Todd Real Estate Group
- Realtor.com: Find Real Estate, Homes for Sale, Apartments and Houses for Rent
- Zillow: Real Estate, Apartments, Mortgages and Home Values
- The Miracle Morning | Changing the World One Morning at a Time by Hal Elrod
Thanks for Rocking Out
Thank you for tuning in to Pat Hiban Interviews Real Estate Rockstars, we appreciate you! To get more Rockstar content sent directly to your device as it becomes available, subscribe on iTunes or Stitcher! Reviews on iTunes are extremely helpful and appreciated! We read each and every one of them, please feel free to leave your email so that we can personally reach out and say thanks! Have any questions? Tweet me, Facebook me and ask Pat anything. Don’t forget to head on over to Bare Naked Agent for Pat’s answers, and advice. Thank you Rockstar Nation, and keep rockin!