Wouldn’t it be great if you could sell 100% of your listings? Facebook-famous listing agent Amy B. sells 100% of her listings and she joins us today to share some tips and tricks so you can too! Listen and learn how you should manage each listing, from prequalification to closing, for optimum results. Hear how to get clients on board with your pricing strategy so you’re not fighting a losing battle with buyers. Also, be sure to pay close attention when Amy explains how to look like the best agent in your market on this episode of Real Estate Rockstars!
Listen to today’s show and learn:
- Amy’s brief bio [3:55]
- Amy’s ECI and net profit last year [5:04]
- How many houses Amy sold last year [6:24]
- Where Amy gets her listings [7:07]
- Why Amy only takes business from repeat or referral clients [8:34]
- What the PITA scale is and how Amy uses it [10:13]
- How Amy respectfully declines business [12:19]
- The number of referral fees Amy collected in the last 12 months [14:00]
- Amy’s price-point standard [18:14]
- What the book Essentialism is about and why you need time off [21:56]
- How Amy’s course helps agents sell 100% of their listings [24:05]
- The purpose of Amy’s prequalification calls and a couple of her key questions [27:44]
- How Amy handles pricing and strategy meetings [34:58]
- Amy’s strategy for closing [38:34]
- The gamechanger that made it possible for Amy to stay in real estate long term [41:53]
- How to make yourself look like the best real estate agent in your market [44:25]
- How to break through your goals.
- Plus so much more.
Amy Broghamer is a Realtor in Cincinnati Ohio and Northern Kentucky. Her small team, The Amy B Sells Team is made up of herself, a Listing Specialist, Jenny, a buyer specialist and Terri, their Director of Operations. Amy and Jenny have both been in the business for more than 12 years each, and are ranked in the top 1% of Cincinnati Realtors. The team sells around 50 homes a year and focuses on Referral only business.
Amy is the creator of the online course Sell 100% of your Listings, which catapulted her into the limelight as an instructor and trainer and sometimes national speaker for Real Estate. As of late, she is seen as an expert on using Video in your Business, and is often found on Live Facebook feeds and YouTube videos sharing how Realtors can use video to set themselves apart, and convert leads faster. This year, Amy will be launching a product created by Realtors, for Realtors that focuses on using video in your business. You can follow her under products’ name StoryTellr on Facebook and be kept informed on product launch info as it is available.
Amy has proudly created a schedule where she can work Monday – Friday from 7:30-4:30, so she can spend time with her husband and two little boys. They enjoy riding around town with the top off of their Jeep Wrangler named Princess Leia.
Related Links and Resources:
- Grow Your Real Estate Profits with Our Agent Success Toolbox!
- Amy B Real Estate
- Essentialism: The Disciplined Pursuit of Less by Greg McKeown
- Amy B Courses
Thanks for Rocking Out
Thank you for tuning in to Pat Hiban Interviews Real Estate Rockstars, we appreciate you! To get more Rockstar content sent directly to your device as it becomes available, subscribe on iTunes or Stitcher! Reviews on iTunes are extremely helpful and appreciated! We read each and every one of them, please feel free to leave your email so that we can personally reach out and say thanks! Have any questions? Tweet me, Facebook me and ask Pat anything. Don’t forget to head on over to Bare Naked Agent for Pat’s answers, and advice. Thank you Rockstar Nation, and keep rockin!
Audible-Your first book is FREE!!! click here and get a 30 day free trial –Click Here Now
Read the New York Times Best Selling Book with an introduction by Gary Keller – Read Now