Thanks to real estate, Andres Bustamante paid his way through college and then some. While he started as a humble leasing agent, he managed to close a million-dollar deal before graduating. On today’s Real Estate Rockstars, we dig deep on Andres’ real estate journey, discussing the steps he took to win high-dollar deals as a young agent. Andres also shares what it was like finding rentals for fellow students and how this part-time hustle made him a cool $50k per year.
Listen to today’s show and learn:
- Andres’ favorite real estate podcasts [2:01]
- How Andres paid for college via real estate [2:43]
- Andres’ part-time pay as a leasing agent: $50K [6:26]
- Advice for overcoming imposter syndrome [7:19]
- How Andres closed his first million-dollar deal [9:44]
- Andres’ sales stats and current contracts [12:57]
- Andres’ real estate niche: house hackers [17:16]
- Advice for buying a new home right now [18:40]
- Andres’ strategy for getting offers accepted in Austin [24:48]
- The mindset shift agents need to succeed with cold calling [27:51]
- What helped Andres succeed in 2020 [28:21]
- How a morning routine can change your life and your business [29:40]
- Why mindset matters [31:29]
- How Andres plans to exceed his sales goals in 2021 [33:07]
- Andres’ favorite apps and real estate tools [37:19]
- Real estate predictions for 2021 [38:45]
- Advice for brand-new real estate agents [42:29]
Born in El Paso, Texas, Andres graduated from the University of Texas at Austin with a degree in International Business and Real Estate.
While at UT Austin, Andres got his Realtor’s License and has never looked back since. Andres has lived in France for 2 years and speaks fluent French, English and Spanish. Currently, Andres is a realtor with Keller Williams and owns 3 rental properties in Austin. At the age of 23 he bought his first house hack after reading Rich Dad Poor Dad and has been living rent free ever since.
Related Links and Resources:
- Grow Your Real Estate Profits with Our Agent Success Toolbox
- Take Over $13,000 in Real Estate Courses for Just $97
- Enroll in Pat Hiban’s 6 Weeks to 7 Figures Course
- Andres’ Facebook
- Andres Instagram
Thank You Rockstars!
It might go without saying, but I’m going to say it anyway: We really value listeners like you. We’re constantly working to improve the show, so why not leave us a review? If you love the content and can’t stand the thought of missing the nuggets our Rockstar guests share every week, please subscribe; it’ll get you instant access to our latest episodes and is the best way to support your favorite real estate podcast. Have questions? Suggestions? Want to say hi? Shoot me a message via Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, or Email.