As the founder of a top-producing real estate team, Andrew Perrie knows exactly how to help new agents succeed. On today’s podcast, Andrew shares what he learned while building his business, including the one thing new agents should focus on. Andrew also offers advice on building—or joining—a team, generating real estate leads, and producing high-quality social media content.
Listen to today’s show and learn:
- How Andrew got into real estate [3:36]
- How to get a real estate license in Canada [5:54]
- What Andrew wishes he knew as a brand-new real estate agent [7:11]
- Where Andrew tells his new agents to start with lead generation [9:05]
- What it takes to get 20 quality real estate leads per month [12:06]
- Andrew’s average sale price [15:19]
- When to hire a buyer’s agent or an assistant [15:50]
- Why new agents should join teams and what questions to ask at a job interview [17:41]
- How Andrew started his real estate team [21:08]
- Andrew’s favorite real estate CRM [25:49]
- The secret to succeeding with social media: don’t oversell [28:13]
- One of the fastest ways to source content for social media [31:54]
- Why you shouldn’t take advice from other Realtors [34:36]
Andrew Perrie brings the industry an entourage of innovative marketing ideas and video marketing strategies. A visible social media presence, who is tirelessly promoting his real estate ventures online, Andrew offers Revel and his clients an avant-garde perspective on the future of real estate promotion in the Niagara Region, where he makes his family homestead on an orchard in Niagara-on-the-Lake.
Driven by a strong business and marketing background, and always exuding youthful exuberance, Andrew is ready to take his real estate career to a premium level with specialty interests in Revel’s luxury division. If you want your listing to meet every curious eye, give this guy a call for massive listing exposure.
Andrew Perrie – “Family is a strong and identifiable part of my life. I have loving wife and a son who I absolutely adore. I have a creative side and an competitive side, in my spare time I love to take pictures and videos and if I’m not at my desk, you can find me at the arena playing hockey or hiking at our family winery.
I studied sports and business development which led me to an amazing career in the fitness industry. Helping thousands of clients reach their fitness goals and creating positive relationships that lasted my entire term with my previous company.”
Related Links and Resources:
- Grow Your Real Estate Profits with Our Agent Success Toolbox
- Take Over $13,000 in Real Estate Courses for Just $97
- Fine Estates Team
- Follow Andrew Perrie on Instagram
Thank You Rockstars!
It might go without saying, but I’m going to say it anyway: We really value listeners like you. We’re constantly working to improve the show, so why not leave us a review? If you love the content and can’t stand the thought of missing the nuggets our Rockstar guests share every week, please subscribe; it’ll get you instant access to our latest episodes and is the best way to support your favorite real estate podcast. Have questions? Suggestions? Want to say hi? Shoot me a message via Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, or Email.