Working as a real estate agent can be tough, but it doesn’t have to be. If you’re overworked and unhappy, you won’t want to miss this Real Estate Rockstars with Angela Lutzi. On today’s podcast, Angela shares how she built an ELF (easy, lucrative, and fun) real estate business together with her husband. Listen and learn how they manage to sell nearly 100 homes per year (netting over $300,000) without wasting energy on the activities that make most agents miserable. Angela also offers tips on marketing, connecting with new clients, and more.
Listen to today’s show and learn:
- Angela’s brief bio [2:30]
- What helps Angela connect with clients [7:06]
- Why Angela decided to break away from the large brokerages [8:54]
- Angela’s GCI and profit figures [11:13]
- How Angela and her husband handle clients together [11:42]
- Why real estate is a fulfilling career [17:10]
- Four of the best ways to find new clients [18:34]
- Things to include in a real estate newsletter [26:29]
- Why Angela loves throwing client appreciation parties [27:50]
- What Angela wants in a buyer’s agent [32:26]
- Angela’s strategy for selling as many homes as possible in six months [35:23]
- Angela’s donation to the Agent Success Toolbox [37:12]
- How to break through your goals.
- Plus so much more.
Angela’s client reviews speak volumes about her as a realtor, but more importantly — about her ability to serve her customers! Recipient of the Outstanding Achievement Award and The Diamond Club Award in 2016, Angela sold over 75 homes over the past 12 months!
As a consistent performer in the top one percent of all realtors in her market, she understands the art of negotiation and can represent you as a buyer’s or seller’s agent. She has been connected to the real estate industry throughout her life in multiple ways and brings that experience to buyers and sellers in Southwest Florida! As a real estate professional, you will find no one who is more concerned about the quality of the relationship between adviser and client. Angela has a great passion for building relationships. She genuinely cares about her clients and their experience while working with her; this is why the majority of her business comes directly from referrals of past clients, friends and acquaintances.
Angela’s greatest strength lies in her ability to market and to sell luxury properties. She offers highly developed communication skills, individualized marketing plans, sophisticated negotiation skills, and an innate ability to form strong relationships.
Related Links and Resources:
- Grow Your Real Estate Profits with Our Agent Success Toolbox
- Get 6 Steps to 7 Figures by Pat Hiban for FREE
- Episode 764 with Ryan Serhant
- The Dellatorè Real Estate Group
- Get Your Free Coaching Call with Angela Lutzi from the Agent Success Toolbox
Thanks for Rocking Out
Thank you for tuning in to Pat Hiban Interviews Real Estate Rockstars, we appreciate you! To get more Rockstar content sent directly to your device as it becomes available, subscribe on iTunes or Stitcher! Reviews on iTunes are extremely helpful and appreciated! We read each and every one of them, please feel free to leave your email so that we can personally reach out and say thanks! Have any questions? Tweet me, Facebook me and ask Pat anything. Don’t forget to head on over to Bare Naked Agent for Pat’s answers, and advice. Thank you Rockstar Nation, and keep rockin!