Want a quick, easy-to-digest overview of the best real estate podcasts of April 2022? Tune in to today’s episode and find out what you may have missed! You’ll also get some of our April interviewees’ top real estate tips, including tips on getting new business, building better client relationships, and tackling the day’s most challenging tasks.
Listen to today’s show and learn:
- Signs of a housing bubble [5:12]
- Final thoughts on the housing market [7:05]
- Additional details on the Real Estate Rockstars Mastermind [10:05]
- How to lead with value in the multifamily space [11:32]
- Shifting from leasing into real estate sales [13:05]
- Quentin’s advice on getting business as a new agent [14:51]
- Inheriting another agent’s sphere of influence [16:02]
- Why broker owners should know the ins and outs of succession planning [17:29]
- Differentiating yourself by building relationships [21:11]
- Eat That Frog: A day in the life of Jonathan Spears [22:12]
- Conferences vs. masterminds [23:17]
- Doing what’s best for your sellers [25:11]
- Learning something from everyone [27:00]
- A new agent’s experience at a mastermind [28:01]
- Growing into the conversations around you [30:15]
- The Four Noble Truths of Real Estate [34:11]
- Aaron’s prospecting schedule [37:04]
- Aaron’s favorite CRM: Follow Up Boss [37:30]
Thank You Rockstars!
It might go without saying, but I’m going to say it anyway: We really value listeners like you. We’re constantly working to improve the show, so why not leave us a review? If you love the content and can’t stand the thought of missing the nuggets our Rockstar guests share every week, please subscribe; it’ll get you instant access to our latest episodes and is the best way to support your favorite real estate podcast. Have questions? Suggestions? Want to say hi? Shoot me a message via Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, or Email.