Ashley Wilson might have found her way into real estate without Michael Sandman’s help, but the Raleigh real estate attorney not only pointed the way for the 23-year-old summer office temp, he handed Wilson $400 and told her to get herself a real estate license. Ashley was destined for success in every career she chose. Everything she accomplished she earned through smarts, determination, continuous self improvement, honest dealings and warm personality. In her first job at Raleigh’s Athens Woods new-home community where only 18 houses had been sold during the previous two years Wilson sold 16 houses in four months. Then, during the next four years at Heritage, she sold around 270 new homes with a sales volume of about $92.6 million. So in 2008, it wasn’t surprising that the 27-year-old Realtor was selected out of 400 applicants nationally to be in 30 Under 30, a group of the 30 Realtors under age 30 in the Nation whose achievements were outstanding. Ashley has an empowering story and shares how she went from real estate rookie to real estate rockstar!
What does it take to be a Real Estate Rockstar? Join us as Ashley shares her realtor mindset and a glance at her journey to becoming a Real Estate Rockstar and achieving massive success.
- Agent Solutions: Get your listings seen by targeted buyers for a fraction of the cost and Maximize the potential of your next open house! Take advantage o their EXCLUSIVE OFFER for Rockstar Nation today!
- Lynda.com: Learn what you want to learn today! With access to over 2,700 high-quality educational videos taught by industry experts, Lynda.com excels at making learning easy and enjoyable. Get 7 days of free unlimited access to lynda.com.
- Real Estate Sales Solutions: Real Estate Sales Solutions offers a complete, quality, collection of content and campaigns that will leave you empowered and able to completely focus on your sales. With 9 Infusionsoft campaigns you can reach more customers and jump start your commissions with specifically engineered campaigns. Check it out for yourself!
The Bachelor to 700K Annually
- Ashley shares with Rockstar Nation something she often doesn’t talk about. When she was in her early 20’s Ashley spent a lot of time putting together an application to be “one of those girls” that fought to win the heart of The Bachelor. Unfortunately Ashley was not selected for the show, but she now makes over 700,000 dollars a year, maybe she should be the next Bachelorette?
Best Business Book
In this Episode, We Also Talk About
- Why you should dive into real estate.
- How to implement systems and models.
- How to make sure you set yourself up for success.
- How to get back to the basics.
- How be profitable every year.
- Why you should set rigid expectations.
- How to succeed in real estate.
- Plus so much more!
- Thanks to Grandma Wilson, we all have the opportunity to learn about the envelope plan. When Ashley was young, she would spend time at her grandmothers house. Grandma used envelopes to budget and while in teaching Ashley did the same thing. How do you budget your money? Tweet me!
Thank & Connect with Ashley on Twitter
If you enjoyed this interview and would like to show Ashley some love for coming on the show, you can do so easily by clicking on the link below!
Thanks for Rocking Out
Thank you for tuning in to Pat Hiban Interviews Real Estate Rockstars, we appreciate you!
Reviews on iTunes are extremely helpful and appreciated! We read each and every one of them, please feel free to leave your email so that we can personally reach out and say thanks!
Thanks, and keep rockin!
Audible-Your first book is FREE!!! click here and get a 30 day free trial –Click Here Now
Read the New York Times Best Selling Book with an introduction by Gary Keller – Read Now