While she’s only worked in real estate since 2017, Avery Carl managed to sell over $60 million in volume in 2019. But she’s not just a successful Realtor; she’s also a seasoned real estate investor. In fact, her experience as an investor has a lot to do with her success in real estate sales. Listen and learn why niching down with what you know is a great way to build business. Plus, you’ll get tips on vacation rentals, Airbnb, and working with real estate investors.
Listen to today’s show and learn:
- Avery’s first couple years in real estate [2:20]
- Avery’s first real estate investments [3:08]
- Why vacation rentals can be a better option than Airbnb [10:10]
- Lessons learned from the pandemic [15:29]
- Avery’s diversification strategy [16:46]
- What agents need to know about vacation rentals [20:27]
- Returns to expect on a vacation rental [25:42]
- Advice on working with real estate investors [29:49]
- About Avery’s real estate team [34:21]
- Short-term rentals and business during the Covid-19 pandemic [35:39]
- Advice for new agents and investors [42:03]
- How to break through your goals.
- Plus so much more.
Avery, a Mississippi native, received her B.S. in Corporate Communication from the University of Texas at Austin, where she played goalkeeper on the Big 12 Championship winning women’s soccer team. After college, she spent several years touring the world as the lead guitar player in a punk rock band. She then segued from performance into the business side of music, and moved Los Angeles where she held positions at both Capitol and Atlantic Records. During a brief residence in New York City, she met her husband Luke; who is a Rock n Roll Disc Jockey on SiriusXM radio and an internationally published author. In 2013 they moved to Tennessee where Avery received her MBA from Belmont University.
Related Links and Resources:
- Grow Your Real Estate Profits with Our Agent Success Toolbox
- Enroll in Pat Hiban’s 6 Weeks to 7 Figures Course
- Get Tribe of Millionaires by Pat Hiban and David Osborn for FREE
- GoBundance Women
- The Short Term Shop
- Avery’s Facebook
- The Short Term Shop Facebook Page
- Avery’s LinkedIn
- Download Avery’s Short-Term Rental Calculator from the Agent Success Toolbox
Thanks for Rocking Out
Thank you for tuning in to Pat Hiban Interviews Real Estate Rockstars, we appreciate you! To get more Rockstar content sent directly to your device as it becomes available, subscribe on iTunes or Stitcher! Reviews on iTunes are extremely helpful and appreciated! We read each and every one of them, please feel free to leave your email so that we can personally reach out and say thanks! Have any questions? Tweet me, Facebook me and ask Pat anything. Don’t forget to head on over to Bare Naked Agent for Pat’s answers, and advice. Thank you Rockstar Nation, and keep rockin!