Ever wonder what it would be like to pick Barbara Corcoran’s brain for real estate investment strategies, how to spot investment opportunities, advice for new real estate agents, and other information that can help you make more money and grow wealthy in real estate and investing? Well, today’s your lucky day. Shark Tank’s Barbara Corcoran was kind enough to join Pat Hiban on the podcast and share a wealth of information and advice to help each and every one of you see more success – whether that success comes from real estate sales, investing in companies or real estate investments. Drop what you are doing because you don’t want to miss today’s Real Estate Rockstar interview with the one-and-only Barbara Corcoran of The Corcoran Group in New York City as she shares some of the advice she’s used to get her to a point where she was able to buy her $10 million dream home.
Listen to today’s show and learn:
- Is Barbara Corcoran buying real estate properties currently [7:36]
- The types of investment properties Barbara buys and where she buys them [8:55]
- How many investment properties Barbara owns and company investments from Shark Tank [11:17]
- The number 1 reason why people fail [13:21]
- Barbara’s prediction in the real estate market in the next 4 years [14:37]
- Barbara’s marketing advice on how to sell and make more money / commissions [16:18]
- Barbara’s advice to a brand new agent getting in the business [20:06]
- The key to getting leads as a new agent [20:13]
- Barbara’s advice to agents when real estate slumps hit [22:01]
- Why Barbara feels that networking is a bad word [24:17]
- Barbara’s advice to top producers [29:09]
- How Barbara finds opportunities that others don’t see [31:02]
- Barbara’s advice to all real estate agents aspiring to make more commissions [33:46]
- How to break through your goals.
- Plus so much more.
Barbara Ann Corcoran is an American businesswoman, investor, speaker, consultant, syndicated columnist, author, and television personality.
Barbara Corcoran’s credentials include straight D’s in high school and college and twenty jobs by the time she turned twenty-three. It was her next job that would make her one of the most successful entrepreneurs in the country when she took a $1000 loan to start The Corcoran Group.
As one of the “Sharks” on ABC’s hit TV show, SHARK TANK, Barbara has ponied up her own money and invested in twenty-two businesses, competing to make those deals for all to see, then shepherding them to success.
Her newest book, SHARK TALES, takes you behind the scenes of her life and business and her ‘seen on TV’ venture capitalism. Barbara is famously brash and blunt, bold and courageous, and a brilliant identifier of opportunity and talent (often invisible to others).
Related Links and Resources:
- Speaking | Barbara Corcoran
- Books Barbara Corcoran
- Shark Tales: How I Turned $1,000 into a Billion Dollar Business by Barbara Corcoran and Bruce Littlefield
- Use What You’ve Got, and Other Business Lessons I Learned from My Mom by Barbara Corcoran and Bruce Littlefield
Thanks for Rocking Out
Thank you for tuning in to Pat Hiban Interviews Real Estate Rockstars, we appreciate you! To get more Rockstar content sent directly to your device as it becomes available, subscribe on iTunes or Stitcher! Reviews on iTunes are extremely helpful and appreciated! We read each and every one of them, please feel free to leave your email so that we can personally reach out and say thanks! Have any questions? Tweet me, Facebook me and ask Pat anything. Don’t forget to head on over to Bare Naked Agent for Pat’s answers, and advice. Thank you Rockstar Nation, and keep rockin!
Audible-Your first book is FREE!!! click here and get a 30 day free trial –Click Here Now
Read the New York Times Best Selling Book with an introduction by Gary Keller – Read Now