Looking to make huge returns at low risk? If you know the real estate industry, that’s where you should focus your investment efforts. Take it from veteran agent Barry Jenkins: investing early in an innovative real estate startup can really pay off. Barry’s real estate experience helped him make a 10x return on his investment in Riley, a company dedicated to better lead conversion. Hear how Barry found and helped fund one of the most successful startups in real estate, including how he helped Riley raise $301 million in a single day on this episode of Real Estate Rockstars!
Listen to today’s show and learn:
- Barry’s brief bio [4:17]
- Barry’s ECI and profit margin last year [5:47]
- How Barry helped a lead-response startup raise $301 million in one day [8:14]
- What makes Riley’s lead-response system different [10:50]
- The problem with trying to call Internet leads [15:42]
- What Barry pays on average for Zillow leads [16:11]
- How much it costs for an agent to use Riley [17:25]
- A major problem agents face with lead conversion [21:20]
- How Barry gets great people from other industries to join his real estate team [22:46]
- The tools and systems Barry uses to automate real estate processes [24:36]
- How to break through your goals.
- Plus so much more.
Barry’s Friend in Realty brand came about by one main thought…The Golden Rule! His intention and driving principle is to treat his clients, the way he would want to be treated if he was the client and you were the real estate agent. It is the above approach that has helped him rise to the top 1% in his field over the last 14 years in the business.
In 2012, Barry was awarded the agent of the year for his company. Barry was ranked 3rd in the country by Better Homes and Gardens in 2013 as a result of selling 125 homes that year. Further, he was just awarded 5th place in the 2014 Real Trends Top Real Estate Agent award for the entire state of Virginia.
Barry consistently sells several houses a week and this experience in real estate gives him a competitive edge over most other agents in the area. Combine this experience with an extensive array of training designations and his clients always win. Some of the training designations he has been awarded are as follows: Certified Distressed Property Expert, E(Marketing)-Pro, Broker Pricing Opinion Resource, Accredited Buyer Representative, and the HAFA designation. Even with the sales, training, and awards, Barry simply wants his clients to enjoy the real estate process and have them win in the end. He consistently tells his clients that he wants them to be empowered by his educating them so that THEY become the market expert. This approach never fails as the client drives the ship and he guides them along the way.
Barry’s laid back approach of educating his clients regularly results in them sending their friends and family to him because his previous clients know he will put them first. Barry SINCERELY wants to be, “Your Friend in the Business!”
Related Links and Resources:
- Grow Your Real Estate Profits with Our Agent Success Toolbox
- Virginia Beach Realty Search | Barry’s Friends in Real Estate Team
- Barry’s Previous Podcast Episode
- Riley | Real Estate Concierge
- Zapier | The best apps. Better together.
Thanks for Rocking Out
Thank you for tuning in to Pat Hiban Interviews Real Estate Rockstars, we appreciate you! To get more Rockstar content sent directly to your device as it becomes available, subscribe on iTunes or Stitcher! Reviews on iTunes are extremely helpful and appreciated! We read each and every one of them, please feel free to leave your email so that we can personally reach out and say thanks! Have any questions? Tweet me, Facebook me and ask Pat anything. Don’t forget to head on over to Bare Naked Agent for Pat’s answers, and advice. Thank you Rockstar Nation, and keep rockin!
Audible-Your first book is FREE!!! click here and get a 30 day free trial –Click Here Now
Read the New York Times Best Selling Book with an introduction by Gary Keller – Read Now