Belle Tunstall went from 30 deals in 2019 to 72 deals in 2020. She credits her drastic increase in sales to setting the right expectations early. On today’s podcast, Belle explains why agents shouldn’t avoid difficult conversations with clients. Plus, she shares an Instagram strategy that brought her 30 new clients just last year. Catch this Real Estate Rockstars for some can’t-miss advice on running a better business, helpful tips for new agents, and more!
Listen to today’s show and learn:
- Belle’s application to NAR’s 30 Under 30 program [3:51]
- The 40 Under 40 program [7:33]
- Belle’s team and the abundance mentality [9:50]
- Pivoting during the pandemic [12:45]
- The importance of setting expectations with clients [15:35]
- How to stop making the same mistakes in your business [17:10]
- Setting expectations with buyer clients right now [20:57]
- Why today’s buyer’s agents need to be on it [24:43]
- Why agents should have difficult conversations early with clients [30:04]
- How Belle won 30 deals last year from Instagram [36:02]
- An argument for being genuine on social media [41:10]
- The only way to guarantee failure [48:35]
- Belle’s advice for new real estate agents [49:55]
Belle Tunstall is a Northern Virginia native. She is the top buyer agent for The Redux Group, a real estate team that is in the top 1% in the country. In her five years, she has served close to 150 clients and has closed $50+ million in volume. In 2020 she closed 71 deals and closed over $30 million in volume. She was also recognized by NOVA Real Producers “40 under 40” list. Belle has a passion for serving clients and providing them with excellent customer service.
Belle is an experienced Real Estate Agent with a demonstrated history of working with clients to find their dream home or investment property. Skilled in Customer Service, Negotiating, Public Speaking, Management, Problem Solving, Time Management, and Teamwork. Strong real estate professional with a Bachelor’s degree focused in Psychology from Christopher Newport University.
Related Links and Resources:
Thank You Rockstars!
It might go without saying, but I’m going to say it anyway: We really value listeners like you. We’re constantly working to improve the show, so why not leave us a review? If you love the content and can’t stand the thought of missing the nuggets our Rockstar guests share every week, please subscribe; it’ll get you instant access to our latest episodes and is the best way to support your favorite real estate podcast. Have questions? Suggestions? Want to say hi? Shoot me a message via Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, or Email.