Want to build lasting wealth fast? If so, you won’t want to miss this Real Estate Rockstars with agent and investor Ben Riehle! On today’s show, he shares his five-year plan for building wealth via investment properties. You’ll hear how to start saving for your first investment property, where to find excellent real estate deals, and more. Plus, Ben shares insightful tips on building successful real estate companies (he owns three), advice on maintaining top-of-mind awareness with past and potential clients, and other strategies for agents looking to bring in more business.
Listen to today’s show and learn:
- Ben’s brief bio [2:09]
- Ben’s GCI and profit figures [3:16]
- How Ben structured his real estate team [3:45]
- What makes Ben’s brokerage different [5:53]
- How to find great real estate investment deals [9:18]
- Ways to buy investment properties without cash [15:22]
- How to maintain top-of-mind awareness [18:51]
- Ben’s favorite real estate CRM [21:04]
- The biggest mistakes Ben made in real estate [24:41]
- Why surrounding yourself with successful people is so important [26:32]
- Ben’s strategy for selling as many homes as possible in six months [29:55]
- Easy ways to build your SOI [32:23]
- Ben’s donation to the Agent Success Toolbox [33:10]
- A five-year plan for building wealth through real estate [33:25]
- How to break through your goals.
- Plus so much more.
Ben is the oldest of six siblings from a military family that traveled the country. He moved to the region to pursue his career and education at the University of Arizona (UA). Ben received an undergraduate degree in Accounting in 2011. He continued at UA’s James E. Rogers College of Law where He specialized in business formation/organization and tax law. He graduated in May of 2014.
Ben purchased his first property at 18 years old, which inspired a great love for real estate and since have worked on and invested in numerous deals throughout Southern Arizona. He is a licensed agent with over nine years of real estate, construction, property management and investment experience.
Early in his career, Ben recognized the lack of options available for investors who were looking for a complete real estate solution, which led him to form The Apex Real Estate Network. Apex is a complete real estate investment platform with subsidiaries in development, construction, brokerage, and property management.
The vertical integration of Apex has succeeded in offering an extensive diversity of services and products to its clients. This tractability and expert experience ensures their client’s necessities are met and interests are protected.
When Ben is not working with clients to meet their investment goals or finding solutions for homeowners with rundown properties, you will find him in the gym or spending time outdoors. And he is an avid snowboarder and swimmer.
Related Links and Resources:
- Grow Your Real Estate Profits with Our Agent Success Toolbox
- The APEX Team Keller Williams Southern Arizona Real Estate
- Facebook | Ben Riehle
- Facebook | APEX Real Estate Network
- Salesforce | CRM SOftware: Cloud Computing Solutions for Every Business
- Download Ben’s Five Year Plan to Build Wealth, Flywheel of Success from the Agent Success Toolbox
Thanks for Rocking Out
Thank you for tuning in to Pat Hiban Interviews Real Estate Rockstars, we appreciate you! To get more Rockstar content sent directly to your device as it becomes available, subscribe on iTunes or Stitcher! Reviews on iTunes are extremely helpful and appreciated! We read each and every one of them, please feel free to leave your email so that we can personally reach out and say thanks! Have any questions? Tweet me, Facebook me and ask Pat anything. Don’t forget to head on over to Bare Naked Agent for Pat’s answers, and advice. Thank you Rockstar Nation, and keep rockin!