At first, Beth Traverso didn’t really treat her real estate business like a business. Still, she managed to do fairly well just by winging it. When the 2008 financial crisis hit, however, things changed. Suddenly, Beth and her husband had very little income and three young kids to support. During that difficult time, Beth decided to take action. She took the first step toward building the highly successful real estate group she runs today – a business that generates over $800,000 in profit annually. Hear how she did it on this Real Estate Rockstars!
Listen to today’s show and learn:
- Beth’s brief bio [1:10]
- When Beth got serious about her real estate business [2:19]
- What it takes to grow a real estate business [7:12]
- Beth’s GCI and profit figures [9:21]
- Why Zillow can be a great source for seller leads [11:09]
- How to generate leads via Yelp [12:44]
- Tips for making a great Zillow profile [14:20]
- A great tool for tracking and managing tasks [15:24]
- Beth’s plans for the future [21:58]
- How to build wealth for retirement [23:30]
- Why most real estate professionals fail with their first hire [26:30]
- Beth’s advice to rookie agents [27:47]
- Ways to get great business guidance for free [29:55]
- Beth’s experience with real estate farming [33:38]
- Recommendations on real estate resources [36:18]
- Why it’s important to get out of your comfort zone [37:14]
- The step that put Beth on the path toward success [40:24]
- Beth’s donation to the Agent Success Toolbox [43:38]
- How to break through your goals.
- Plus so much more.
A top real estate agent/broker specializing in buying & selling homes in Issaquah, Snoqualmie Valley, Sammamish, Seattle’s East side and the Greater Seattle Area.
Beth’s introduction to the world of real estate began around the time she bought a 1916 fixer-upper at the tender age of 21. After completely restoring the house to its original condition, she launched her career in real estate in 1998.
Along the way, Beth picked up several other neglected properties and restored them to their original splendor, including homes in New Orleans before and after the ravages of Hurricane Katrina.
Beth is currently living in a home that overlooks a beautiful mountain vista. Enjoying it with her husband and three children, it’s not unusual to spot a deer or bear wandering off in the distance now and then. Perfectly situated in natural surroundings, the family likes to venture out and enjoy the unfolding seasons.
“I am a natural negotiator and know how to get to “yes.” My skills are honed and productive with an attentive ear to understand what both buyer and seller are saying. I am driven to exceed expectations and provide concierge level service. All while keeping the personal touch and accessibility that my clients deserve. My experience has taken me all around the Greater Seattle area. My early start has given me depth and skills on all sides of a transaction-for your personal home or for an investment property.”
Beth takes great pleasure in assessing what her clients are looking for; this takes an attentive ear and a focused eye on all sides of the transaction. Having worked in the Greater Seattle area for years, she has a depth of experience that will point you in the right direction as you’re considering a home or investment opportunity. Having gone through the steps herself many times, Beth is positioned to help you find your dream property.
Related Links and Resources:
- Grow Your Real Estate Profits with Our Agent Success Toolbox
- Get 6 Steps to 7 Figures by Pat Hiban for FREE
- The Beth Traverso Group
- Facebook | The Beth Traverso Group
- Never Split the Difference by Chris Voss
- Download Beth’s Marketing Brochure for Sellers from the Agent Success Toolbox
Thanks for Rocking Out
Thank you for tuning in to Pat Hiban Interviews Real Estate Rockstars, we appreciate you! To get more Rockstar content sent directly to your device as it becomes available, subscribe on iTunes or Stitcher! Reviews on iTunes are extremely helpful and appreciated! We read each and every one of them, please feel free to leave your email so that we can personally reach out and say thanks! Have any questions? Tweet me, Facebook me and ask Pat anything. Don’t forget to head on over to Bare Naked Agent for Pat’s answers, and advice. Thank you Rockstar Nation, and keep rockin!