Hard selling isn’t right for every Realtor, and it isn’t necessarily the best way to win business. Brad Abernathy, founder of The Faces Of, built the trust and recognition needed to attract new clients by giving back. On this Real Estate Rockstars, we discuss community highlights, strategies for new agents, and what real estate markets are like in Georgia. Listen and learn what you can do to become the Realtor everyone wants to work with.
Listen to today’s show and learn:
- Brad’s real estate career [1:41]
- Brad’s first year in real estate [2:19]
- What business was like in Georgia in 2020 [4:22]
- Bidding wars for buyers in Georgia [8:00]
- Brad’s advice for making a buyer’s offer more competitive [9:35]
- Strategies for success in 2021 [15:21]
- Advice for new real estate agents [17:49]
- The value of Broker Agent Advisor [18:36]
- About Brad’s ‘The Faces Of’ [21:31]
- The best way for new agents to succeed this year [32:38]
- How to get your seller the most money for their home [34:53]
- Where to reach out to Brad [37:04]
- A final piece of advice for new agents [37:41]
Brad Abernathy, Vice President & Partner with The Norton Agency, grew up with real estate as his family’s business. So, after completing his degree at Georgia Tech, Abernathy went to work in the business he knew all of his life.
In 2009, he and Regina Cochran formed the Abernathy Cochran Group to serve their clients together. Together, their group has been the leader in home sales in northeast Georgia’s Hall County, closing more than $154 million in residential real estate deals from 2010 to 2016. The group sets themselves apart from their peers by marketing their expertise and their clients properties across a wide span of platforms.
“We don’t paint ourselves into a corner with a niche specialty—our specialty is real estate,” Abernathy says. “We have dozens of different spokes that include many streams of business as well as many different marketing avenues which is a great benefit to our clients. I’ve been amazed at how fast our business partnership has grown, but I don’t think we’ve seen anything yet.”
Brad has been married to Jill Venable Abernathy for 20 years. Brad and Jill have two daughters, Sadie and Kate. They live in Longstreet Hills in Gainesville. Brad spends time with his family and friends, in the outdoors, golfing, walking, and reading. They attend First Baptist Church of Gainesville.
Related Links and Resources:
- Grow Your Real Estate Profits with Our Agent Success Toolbox
- Take Over $13,000 in Real Estate Courses for Just $97
- Enroll in Pat Hiban’s 6 Weeks to 7 Figures Course
- The Faces Of
- Abernathy Cochran Real Estate Group
- The Norton Agency
- Brad Abernathy’s LinkedIn
- Broker Agent Advisor
Thank You Rockstars!
It might go without saying, but I’m going to say it anyway: We really value listeners like you. We’re constantly working to improve the show, so why not leave us a review? If you love the content and can’t stand the thought of missing the nuggets our Rockstar guests share every week, please subscribe; it’ll get you instant access to our latest episodes and is the best way to support your favorite real estate podcast. Have questions? Suggestions? Want to say hi? Shoot me a message via Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, or Email.