Managing rental property is now easier and more profitable than ever! Today’s guest, Brad Larsen, shares how his company has made property management less intensive by subscribing to some innovative new services. The leasing service he utilizes, for instance, makes it possible to provide potential renters with unaccompanied home showings. By hiring virtual assistants, Brad was able to ensure that rental leads never fall through the cracks. Listen and learn what else Brad leverages to boost property management profits on this episode of the Real Estate Rockstars podcast.
Listen to today’s show and learn:
- Brad’s brief bio [2:26]
- The problem with big businesses buying up single-family homes [4:28]
- How technology has made the leasing process easier to manage [8:02]
- The service that allows for unaccompanied home showings [9:01]
- Why Brad’s virtual assistants aren’t licensed [14:13]
- How Airbnb can help agents sell high-end properties [18:36]
- Why property management is now more profitable than ever [22:16]
- How to break through your goals.
- Plus so much more.
Brad Larsen was born and raised in Iowa – his parents were both school teachers. He graduated from the New Mexico Military Institute in Roswell, NM and was commissioned as a 2LT in the US Army Infantry in 1996. He then graduated from Morningside College in Sioux City, Iowa in 1998. He was able to earn a baseball scholarship for both schools as a shortstop. Brad later earned his MBA from the University of Phoenix in San Antonio, TX in 2011. After serving on active duty in the Army as an officer in the Infantry, Brad left the military as a Captain in 2002 and moved to San Antonio to pursue his interests in real estate. He has been managing single family homes since 2004. Brad is a member of the San Antonio Board of Realtors (SABOR), Texas Association of Realtors (TAR), National Association of Realtors (NAR), and the National Association of Residential Property Managers (NARPM). Brad has been licensed since 2003 and has earned top honors in real estate to include the Platinum Top 50 award for agents in San Antonio. Brad is married to Leah Larsen and has two children.
Related Links and Resources:
- Grow Your Real Estate Profits with Our Agent Success Toolbox
- The Property Management Mastermind Show
- National Property Management Network
- San Antonio Property Management and Home Rentals | RentWerx
- The 40 Hour Work Year by Scott Fritz
- Tenant Turner: Tenant Lead Scheduling Software with call center and electronic lockboxes
- Get Brad’s Company Monthly Report Template here!
Thanks for Rocking Out
Thank you for tuning in to Pat Hiban Interviews Real Estate Rockstars, we appreciate you! To get more Rockstar content sent directly to your device as it becomes available, subscribe on iTunes or Stitcher! Reviews on iTunes are extremely helpful and appreciated! We read each and every one of them, please feel free to leave your email so that we can personally reach out and say thanks! Have any questions? Tweet me, Facebook me and ask Pat anything. Don’t forget to head on over to Bare Naked Agent for Pat’s answers, and advice. Thank you Rockstar Nation, and keep rockin!
Audible-Your first book is FREE!!! click here and get a 30 day free trial –Click Here Now
Read the New York Times Best Selling Book with an introduction by Gary Keller – Read Now