Entrepreneur, nationally top-listed real estate broker, savvy business owner, dynamic public speaker, influential leader, and all around good guy, Brandon Green spends his time teaching, coaching and developing top talent, and runs all aspects of the Washington DC offices, and leads all broker activities at Keller Williams Capital Properties – an organization he helped found with Bo Menkiti, Carlos Garcia, Joel Nelson and Jason Martin in 2006. KWCP sold over $1 billion in real estate in 2013 with nearly 600 agents and holds the honor of being on the Inc. 500/5000 list 4 years in a row, a prestigious ranking of America’s fastest-growing privately held companies. Brandon also owns Brandon Green Residential, a nationally ranked sales team under Keller Williams Capital Properties. Perhaps what makes Brandon most unique is his ability to access both creative and structured thinking, and his mind, body, soul approach to leadership and development – with a history of results to back him up. The real estate business is the vehicle through which Brandon, for more than a decade, has impacted and transformed countless lives, careers, organizations, neighborhoods, and communities.
What does it take to be a Real Estate Rockstar? Join us as Brandon shares his realtor mindset and a glance at his journey to becoming a Real Estate Rockstar by building, and rebuilding his real estate team.
- Agent Solutions: Get your listings seen by targeted buyers for a fraction of the cost and Maximize the potential of your next open house! Take advantage o their EXCLUSIVE OFFER for Rockstar Nation today!
- Lynda.com: Learn what you want to learn today! With access to over 2,700 high-quality educational videos taught by industry experts, Lynda.com excels at making learning easy and enjoyable. Get 7 days of free unlimited access to lynda.com.
- Real Estate Sales Solutions: Real Estate Sales Solutions offers a complete, quality, collection of content and campaigns that will leave you empowered and able to completely focus on your sales. With 9 Infusionsoft campaigns you can reach more customers and jump start your commissions with specifically engineered campaigns. Check it out for yourself!
The Burbank Bulletin
- The Burbank Bulletin is a 14 page newspaper that Brad and his team have been mailing out for over a decade. Brad’s biggest real estate regret…. not starting the newspaper earlier. Full over community and Burbank oriented information this paper does more than advertise his listings. Brad is know as the Burbank expert because of it, and although the costs are high (10k monthly) Brad says his return on investment is 6 to 1 or greater each month! Start your paper today!!
- Commission objections are the most popular objection that listing agents will face. Brad has become an expert at handling these by bringing out what he does best and why he and is team are worth the commission. Try implementing this philosophy today!
Best Business Book
- Think and Grow Rich: The Landmark Bestseller – Now Revised and Updated for the 21st Century by Napoleon Hill
In this Episode, We Also Talk About
- Why you should be family oriented.
- How to implement new techniques.
- How to always be green, and never rot!
- How to handle commission objections.
- How to build a mailing list.
- Why you should start your own real estate newspaper.
- How to succeed in real estate.
- Plus so much more!
Thank & connect with Brandon on Twitter
If you enjoyed this interview and would like to show Brandon some love for coming on the show, you can do so easily by clicking on the link below!
Thanks for Rocking Out
Thank you for tuning in to Pat Hiban Interviews Real Estate Rockstars, we appreciate you!
Reviews on iTunes are extremely helpful and appreciated! We read each and every one of them, please feel free to leave your email so that we can personally reach out and say thanks!
Thanks, and keep rockin!
Audible-Your first book is FREE!!! click here and get a 30 day free trial –Click Here Now
Read the New York Times Best Selling Book with an introduction by Gary Keller – Read Now