Believe it or not, you can sell 100+ homes your first year in real estate. Today’s guest, Brandon Mulrenin, sold 116 homes his first year as an agent, and he’s here to share how he did it with a step-by-step process for getting listings. Listen and learn what you need to focus on as a new agent if you want to start selling homes right away. Brandon also shares two listing niches that have little-to-no competition and offer plenty of potential payoff. If you want to get more listings and earn more commission dollars, this Real Estate Rockstars is for you!
Listen to today’s show and learn:
- Brandon’s brief bio [2:16]
- Sales figures for Brandon’s team [3:32]
- How Brandon’s team is structured [4:08]
- What helped Brandon sell 116 homes his first year as an agent [5:01]
- A step-by-step process for getting more listings [9:46]
- How to get seller leads from assisted-living facilities [14:01]
- The easiest way to track down absentee owners [18:00]
- A script for getting listing appointments with absentee owners [19:41]
- What Brandon focuses on to boost his team’s efficiency [24:21]
- Brandon’s system for reaching out to database contacts [26:58]
- Where to get Brandon’s listing presentation [30:05]
- How to break through your goals.
- Plus so much more.
Brandon Mulrenin is top producing real estate agent and real estate coach who has been ranked in the top 5% of all real estate agents and has helped agents from all over become top producing agents in their markets.
Brandon started his career in the mortgage business as a loan officer. Shortly after he started, he became one of the top loan officers in the one of the largest mortgage companies in the world. He then went on to lead a team that developed sales leaders that where responsible for thousands of loan officers before entering the real estate business.
Brandon found his true calling in real estate. After investing in real estate for years, he then became a full time real estate agent after leaving the mortgage business. He quickly become one of the top producing agents and was the #1 listing agent in Keller Williams Realty North Oakland in 2014 with over $30 million in sales volume.
After becoming a top agent in the industry, Brandon then went on to build a real estate mega sales team that was named one of the top team in the country by the Wall Street Journal.
Brandon is a world class sales trainer and coach helping agents across the country to become top agents in their markets. He also specializes in leadership development and helps real estate agents go from being top producers to building mega sales teams and helps them to become CEO’s of their own business.
Related Links and Resources:
- Grow Your Real Estate Profits with Our Agent Success Toolbox
- Brandon Mulrenin | Coaching, Training and Consulting for Real Estate Agents
- Brandon Mulrenin | Realtor | Keller Williams Realty
- Oakland County MI Real Estate Video Blog with Brandon Mulrenin
- InfoUSA: Mailing Lists | Email Marketing Lists | Business | Sales Leads | Consumer
- Pioneer Data Solutions: …Everything About Data
- IXACT Contact: Real Estate CRM and Marketing Solution
- Download Brandon’s F.S.B.O. Program in our Agent Success Toolbox
Thanks for Rocking Out
Thank you for tuning in to Pat Hiban Interviews Real Estate Rockstars, we appreciate you! To get more Rockstar content sent directly to your device as it becomes available, subscribe on iTunes or Stitcher! Reviews on iTunes are extremely helpful and appreciated! We read each and every one of them, please feel free to leave your email so that we can personally reach out and say thanks! Have any questions? Tweet me, Facebook me and ask Pat anything. Don’t forget to head on over to Bare Naked Agent for Pat’s answers, and advice. Thank you Rockstar Nation, and keep rockin!