When people call you, are they ready to do business or they are still kicking tires? Stop wasting time dealing with prospects who are not ready to do business with you on the first call. Brandon Nelson holds the key to a strategy which will drive prospects to your door – prospects who have already vetted you and are only calling because they are ready to hire you right then and there. His strategy helps him get 80% repeat referral business year in and year out. Pull out the pen and paper and get ready to make more money in real estate!
Listen to today’s show and learn:
- Brandon’s brief bio [3:40]
- What Brandon’s business looks like [5:50]
- Following the Profit First philosophy [6:52]
- The 2 Things You Need to Be in Business and Where Brandon’s Business is Coming From [12:05]
- The 2 questions to ask when hiring someone in any service industry [18:50]
- The Ninja selling philosophy [20:39]
- How to earn 5-star reviews [24:32]
- The great retrace technique to grow your referral business [28:05]
- How to turbocharge the handwritten note with a review to drive more referral business [31:18]
- Brandon’s process for recruiting and retaining agents with the same philosophy as his [33:29]
- How to close 47 sides and generate $207k in commissions as a rookie agent [34:38]
- Brandon’s failure and what he learned from it [41:29]
- How to break through your goals.
- Plus so much more!
Brandon Nelson is a passionate and successful realtor. He got an “honorary doctorate in houses” before he ever sold one. By that he meant, in his 20’s he became a journeyman carpenter, building and remodeling houses from foundation to trim. In 2004, Brandon completed the Bellingham Technical College Home Inspector program, and became one of the busiest inspectors around. Over the next 3.5 years, he completed nearly 700 inspections. He wouldn’t trade those crawl-space tours, attic-traverses, plumbing-probes or electrical-evaluations for anything. Today, in every house he shows, preview, or prepare to list, Brandon calls on that inner-inspector knowledge and experience.
Brandon has two beautiful, smart, athletic children, named Hayden and Jazzy. They astound him every single day, and Brandon credits their Mama – his beautiful, smart, athletic wife Heather – for their awesomeness.
Brandon and Heather are also athletes. His main sport since 1992 has been kayaking. He paddled, raced and explored in some of the most remote corners of the earth. Brandon is a 12-year veteran of Bellingham’s own Ski to Sea. And in August, 2013, with the help of his best friends and community, Brandon achieved a long-held dream of breaking the Guinness World Record for endurance paddling. He went 151.87 miles in 24 continuous hours, right in Bellingham on Lake Padden.
Related Links and Resources:
- Brandon Nelson Partners
- Get the Zero to Zillow 100+ Report now!: How to Generate 5 Star Reviews that Create 6 Figures in Extra Commissions
- Profit First: A Simple System to Transform Any Business from a Cash-Eating Monster to a Money-Making Machine by Mike Michalowicz
- Ego is the Enemy by Ryan Holiday
- Jing: Capture and share images and video
Thanks for Rocking Out
Thank you for tuning in to Pat Hiban Interviews Real Estate Rockstars, we appreciate you! To get more Rockstar content sent directly to your device as it becomes available, subscribe on iTunes or Stitcher! Reviews on iTunes are extremely helpful and appreciated! We read each and every one of them, please feel free to leave your email so that we can personally reach out and say thanks! Have any questions? Tweet me, Facebook me and ask Pat anything. Don’t forget to head on over to Bare Naked Agent for Pat’s answers, and advice. Thank you Rockstar Nation, and keep rockin!
Audible-Your first book is FREE!!! click here and get a 30 day free trial –Click Here Now
Read the New York Times Best Selling Book with an introduction by Gary Keller – Read Now